Listing Accepted( but withdrawn) Conference Abstract on ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loncria

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all:
Hope you're doing well. I have a rather unique circumstance. An oncology project I've been working on( not first-author) was accepted by a major conference for "online publication only". However, the first author( not me) decided to withdraw the "accepted" abstract to provisionally re-submit it to another major conference later in the year in hopes of being able to present her work. Would there be a way to list the "accepted" abstract on ERAS without misrepresenting the situation? I realize it will never be "in-print" but it technically was accepted by the conference, just never published. Thanks!