1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Listing Courses

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ltd3972, Mar 22, 2007.

1. ltd3972

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hey everyone,

I have a question about listing courses on the application this coming May. Here's my story...I'm a re-applicant (perhaps the 3rd time is the charm) and I'm finishing up my Bachelors this May. Since I didn't get accepted for this fall I am implementing my back-up plan which consists of taking more science classes at a different university and working (aside from the DAT and more volunteering). Because I'm not going into a graduate program or completing another degree, should I even include this in the "to be completed" portion of the course lists? This can obviously benefit me as far as the GPA calculations go, but since I will be at a new university and unfamiliar with their Bio dept, I can't even guess what classes I want to take. Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

LTD

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.