Listing Research in EC AMCAS Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Giggles411

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I need some help listing all of the research I've done on the AMCAS app. Since research is one of the main things I have going for me, I want to do my best in showing it. So, would it be wrong to list it 3 times:
1. Publications (during undergrad)
2. Presentations (during undergrad)
3. Work as a full-time tech (after undergrad)
Is that overdoing it?
Thanks a lot!:D

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if I'm right, but I listed my research three times. I listed grants I received, presentations, and job.

I listed each of my projects separately (2 ugrad, 1 full-time) and then listed all my posters/presentations. So I guess that's 4 slots for research....

Members don't see this ad :)
Really, so you think it's okay to devote 4 of the 15 to research since we've obviously done a lot of it? I don't know if it's a rumor, but people say don't spread out one activity amongst like 4 or 5 slots since it makes it look like you're trying to over-do it? ahhhhh mixed opinions :) Thanks!

Really, so you think it's okay to devote 4 of the 15 to research since we've obviously done a lot of it? I don't know if it's a rumor, but people say don't spread out one activity amongst like 4 or 5 slots since it makes it look like you're trying to over-do it? ahhhhh mixed opinions :) Thanks!

This isn't just ONE research experience, right? If it is then I think spreading it out into four slots is a little much. But if they are separate experiences then it's probably okay.