Listing weeks x total hours for AACOMAS app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lake_Front

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was not too sure about how to list certain activities in the AACOMAS app, for example scribing. I scribed for about 2 years and have a total of 1500 hours. I do not know how exact it is expected to be with the number of weeks, but my current plan was to simply do 104 weeks (52x2) and figure out the closest average amount of hours that gets me to the total. Obviously I did not work every week because of holidays, etc, so I was more wondering how important the total number of weeks/average hours per week is vs. the total number of hours as a whole.

Is this something I even really need to be concerned about if the total number of hours is correct? I just don't want any adcom to look at the start/end date and think I'm lying in any way since they know it's unlikely I worked every single week.

Members don't see this ad.

Also, for the start/end date for activities, I don't know the exact days for many of them. Would it be appropriate if I just listed the first of each month as the specific day for everything.

For example:
Medical Scribe: 5/1/19 - 5/1/20