LIU PHARMACY 2018 WAITLIST GROUP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Gavilarimar you said May 7 we will find out regarding our statues?

Members don't see this ad.

So let me wait for my results ... will update yall

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OMG I really need so support from this chat. My heart was was torn apart today, when I found out I was wait listed. I been emailing them for months since November. And out of nowhere they tell me I am wait listed. No respect for me. My dream Pharmacy seriously has no respect for different types of student. I am crying. Sorry I am writing hurt.

Reactions: 1 users
OMG I really need so support from this chat. My heart was was torn apart today, when I found out I was wait listed. I been emailing them for months since November. And out of nowhere they tell me I am wait listed. No respect for me. My dream Pharmacy seriously has no respect for different types of student. I am crying. Sorry I am writing hurt.
Omg honey!!! It's ok calm down. Waitlist is NOT a rejection !

Don'y worry girl! LIU is going to miss out on someone amazing.

No you don't understand! I just wish they was upfront about me. You know! And for LIU wait list means rejection I been around them to know the game this is my second time applying. :(

No you don't understand! I just wish they was upfront about me. You know! And for LIU wait list means rejection I been around them to know the game this is my second time applying. :(
Was your stats?

yes my second time at LIU! I prefer not to discuss stats.

Girl stay strong I am wait listed too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I will be strong and I will be a pharmacist.

Can't support this school. I am not behind this. I have a degree in psychology I don't deliver long drawn out rejections. I care about people and their mental health.I don't use double meaning language

Hey GUYS!!!! I am hurting for all of you. Bella text me about this and the first thing I thought, I heard this story before. Because it happen to my good friend Alejandro. He was rejected middle of June. The wait list at LIU is so secretive because they don't want you to know that they favor their own. The journey doesn't stop here. Show them how valuable you are go to another school and show them what they missed out. In terms of my friend Alejandro LIU did not stop him, he is going to temple fall 2018, where he plans to graduate number 1. you guys made it this far don't stop NOW. I BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU! Whatever the income, whatever your background you can rewrite your own story.

Reactions: 2 users
you know I am still crying sorry guys! The most disappointing thing to me is that you wait list me in April basically! when I interview in November. And to later on reject me like I am some garbage.

you know I am still crying sorry guys! The most disappointing thing to me is that you wait list me in April basically! when I interview in November. And to later on reject me like I am some garbage.
What’s upsetting is that they took so long to waitlist u! I was interviewed last Friday. Still waiting. But I heard few bad things about this college ... that the professors bad and student s drop out... I’m nervous if this school is good or not

I hope we are all doing well. Lubi and Andrea :)
I’m good still waiting . I heard few bad stuff regarding liu tho. Like ppl drop out and professors aren’t so good

Andrea!!!!!!!!!!! My sweetie!!!!!! You're back !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: 2 users
I’m good still waiting . I heard few bad stuff regarding liu tho. Like ppl drop out and professors aren’t so good
That's why the chat is here to make friends. Friends don't let friends drop out. Lol Professor are good and bad everywhere you go tho

Hey guys I was wait listed today! And I am looking for more information regarding the wait list. Some of my friends are saying is basically a rejection. But I figure, I should get more information.

Hey guys I was wait listed today! And I am looking for more information regarding the wait list. Some of my friends are saying is basically a rejection. But I figure, I should get more information.
When you interviewed?

Cut off is 3.2 and there are no exceptions also the average gpa this year is 3.5

I interview early march, I don't have a 3.0 but I felt like I did good in the interview. And I thought I stand out.

My stats
University of Utah Spanish
City College of NY Psychology,Pre Pharmacy 3.2
PCAT 82
I want to do pediatrics residency

Basically it is a rejection. The good part is everyone does get an interview tho but not the final cut

OK a lot of Cunys. lol. Have LIU taken people from CUNY? @Gavilarimar that is an amazing PCAT score. Mine is no way near that. BMCC was fun and good. You was wait listed with those stats?

Yes. 3.2 is really low for a non science major I didn't take up the science as a major I felt I was well prepared in high school but they knock me out a lot of points for that

I have a non science degree and also a missing prerequisite so they took off several points because of that

To make the final cut as a non-LIU student is crazy. To much they asking. Was the missing prerequisite? 3.2 is better then mine lol.

CUNY is really good. We have a friend who was accepted from CUNY BS in Chemistry

Pack house of CUNYs! There's really nothing to do. I tried reaching out but was largely ignored. Don't bother them like I did BIG MISTAKE just wait it out. They said that waitlist is not always automatic rejection

@ChrisPharmacy depending on your stats you can say for the most part is a rejection. The higher your stats the better your chances.

The favor their own students which is why is so hard but we can't be mad because of that

ok ok! So I have to wait. I think I am at the short side my GPA is not that good. WOW chemistry that is amazing! Good for your friend. Chemistry is hard. I went to Public school in the City yes. you?