LIU PHARMACY 2018 WAITLIST GROUP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ok ok! So I have to wait. I think I am at the short side my GPA is not that good. WOW chemistry that is amazing! Good for your friend. Chemistry is hard. I went to Public school in the City yes. you?
Yes my bestfriend Bella has a 3.66 GPA in Chemistry and a PCAT of 80. Was accepted with almost everything paid for and our other friend sara too.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes my bestfriend Bella has a 3.66 GPA in Chemistry and a PCAT of 80. Was accepted with almost everything paid for and our other friend sara too.
Do you mind if I talk to that friend of yours! I just want to confirm something in the PCAT with my score.

ok WOW that is amazing! I could never get an 80 not even close more like 40s lol. Which really hurts my application. What other schools you looking at?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok yea I think I might have to apply next year. Because I am getting rejected everywhere lol. Pharmacy expectations are seriously like MD now. Like stats ways you really have to bring it. lol

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you @lisajones22!I just message her she looks like a cutie :). LIU is lucky. Yea thinks have change. Things are harder more advance to move up the Social ladder is getting harder and harder.

Reactions: 1 user
That's why the chat is here to make friends. Friends don't let friends drop out. Lol Professor are good and bad everywhere you go tho
Yup... I guess ur right ... there willl always be good and bad opinions .

Ok yea I think I might have to apply next year. Because I am getting rejected everywhere lol. Pharmacy expectations are seriously like MD now. Like stats ways you really have to bring it. lol
Don’t give up. Apply you will get in. This is my second year applying because last year I didn’t have the PCAT when I applied also was missing few courses. Then I took more volunteer hours besides from what I already had. I had physician office and pharmacy experience and then I added more. I always re took AP online and added 4 LOR ... trust me u will get in keep trying ... sometimes they might reject u bc there r more students who were competitive but if they say ur devotion the following yr they will accept u. Go for it!!!

Plz ignore my spelling errors LOL

Hey guys I was wait listed today! And I am looking for more information regarding the wait list. Some of my friends are saying is basically a rejection. But I figure, I should get more information.
If you want more info about the wait list call the school?

Hey guys I’ve been accepted today! Good luck to you all!!!

It’s not like MD at all. MD schools reject 3.8s lol.

Wtf this is false. Pharmacy schools take anyone
I would stay away from this school as much as possible. Unorganized scum honestly.