Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the application process to both Harvard Extension and Bryn Mawr. Both seem like great programs, however, the fact that Bryn Mawr has a linkage program and Harvard does not could be a deciding factor in choosing Bryn Mawr over Harvard if accepted.
My concern with Bryn Mawr is the expensive tuition, which in comparison to medical school is minuscule. In addition to tuition, I am curious about living arrangements at Bryn Mawr. Does anyone know what living arrangements are available to Bryn Mawr Post Baccs and around how much to expect to pay for living quarters for the year?
My concern with Bryn Mawr is the expensive tuition, which in comparison to medical school is minuscule. In addition to tuition, I am curious about living arrangements at Bryn Mawr. Does anyone know what living arrangements are available to Bryn Mawr Post Baccs and around how much to expect to pay for living quarters for the year?