living at CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LastDance

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, to anyone attending CCOM, where would you guys suggest living if i want to stay on campus. How is redwood hall, as a place to stay as opposed to the regular dorms?? thanks alot

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, to anyone attending CCOM, where would you guys suggest living if i want to stay on campus. How is redwood hall, as a place to stay as opposed to the regular dorms?? thanks alot

How expensive are the dorms in relation to the apts around the area?

What are some nice places to rent off campus that are relatively close?

Members don't see this ad :)
What are some nice places to rent off campus that are relatively close?

I dont know much about the area but you can try googling "downers grove and apartments" and you should get some websites with available apartments. I was always told to wait till later in the year because when students graduate they will open up some apts. that might be better.

I never denied my addiction.
I can quit anytime I want.;)

admitting you have a problem is the first step...i guess you are on your way...good luck...lol:laugh:

Pansit,

Will you be at CCOM this Aug? Where are you going to med school?

Pansit,

Will you be at CCOM this Aug? Where are you going to med school?

Not sure yet...I got into one DO school (not CCOM) but I am still waiting for a few allopathic schools (although now it is getting kinda late:(), but I am from the Chicago area