LLU Applicants 2014 Summer

Started by NinerAvi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hmmm....I called today and I was told that they haven't had a faculty meeting yet but they will have one next week to decide who gets in and I should be receiving a letter a week or two after :thinking::shrug::eyebrow:
 
I signed up for Lindsay Hall dorms and would like to share a room with another DPT student. I have the option of putting someones name down, but I don't know anyone yet. Anyone want to also applying to oncampus housing? I mailed in my $200 deposit already to reserve my spot and am waiting for confirmation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I signed up for Lindsay Hall dorms and would like to share a room with another DPT student. I have the option of putting someones name down, but I don't know anyone yet. Anyone want to also applying to oncampus housing? I mailed in my $200 deposit already to reserve my spot and am waiting for confirmation.

You weren't placed on a waiting list?
I applied like 2 weeks ago and was notified 2 days ago that I was on a waiting list for Daniel Halls :'(
 
Last edited:
Anyone know if there's a FB group up already for those accepted for summer?
Message me! I am going to make one right now!
Anyone else that is going to be attending LLU in the summer, please message me your Facebook!