LMU-DCOM heightened monitoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

throwaway90210

Reaction score
I cannot post links but just google "coca actions"

Not sure how their new campus is going to fly with this. Apparently they are trying to recruit for their new campus and its not even accredited lol

where's jkdoctor when you need him.

As a current student here this place has gotten fairly shady since I started here a while back, so be cautious with applying. just FYI I would not put it past them to recruit for a campus that is not even accredited. Just google their law school history.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

Not sure how their new campus is going to fly with this. Apparently they are trying to recruit for their new campus and its not even accredited lol

As a current student here this place has gotten fairly shady since I started here a while back, so be cautious with applying. just FYI I would not put it past them to recruit for a campus that is not even accredited. Just google their law school history.

Also a second year here and agree 100%. This place is shady af. Mainly we have a very high attrition rate (20% of the previous class and mine is on par to pass that). At the beginning of second year they began agressivelh weeding our class out and seem to do it to every second year class in recent history.

They mask the 20% attrition by coercing students into withdrawing or in rare cases forcing them to repeat the year. I’ll also mention that it is very easy to fail here as faculty frequently test on minutiae or just pull exam questions out of their butts that aren’t found in the lecture material.

The second years have a dean’s hour next week, if he shows up (my class hasn’t seen since orientation) then I will be pretty irked if they don’t address this and what it means.

Reactions: 4 users
I can’t find any links about COCA actions or a new campus.

Every DO school loses students (although 20% is high, at Nova it’s about 10% and most of them just repeat the year).

What ever did happen to their law school? Did it never get off the ground?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he's referring to this document:
https://osteopathic.org/wp-content/...-list-of-colleges-of-osteopathic-medicine.pdf

It also appears that the school has the "OK" to open the additional location in 2019. This document states that "LMU-DCOM also has an Additional Location in Knoxville, TN (Established 2019)".
Thus Fall 2019 will have 3 additional D.O school locations: PCOM-GA, LMU-DCOM-Knoxville, NOVA-Clearwater.

Reactions: 1 users
Much as I love a bash fest of COM's I do feel that this one should be clarified:
upload_2018-10-14_12-57-30.png

https://osteopathic.org/wp-content/...-list-of-colleges-of-osteopathic-medicine.pdf
That branch is accredited based on the main campus being accredited, and it being listed on the website makes it official IMO.

The only other COM with heightened monitoring is MSUCOM (presumably the Nassar effect?) but when you look it up here is what that means:
upload_2018-10-14_12-59-37.png

https://health.okstate.edu/site-files/docs/coca-continuing-accreditation-standards-july-1-2017.pdf
While Heightened is certainly not great, there are 3 worse options.

I have a friend there that says the problem was getting at least one rotation with residents for their students (or at least one of their issues was). I am surprised more COMs haven't been hit on that one. I guess since the new standards didn't go into effect till last year, and most COM's haven't been reviewed since then.

I doubt it has anything to do with their attrition rate, as many of the new COMs (WCU comes to mind) have even worse situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

That's actually pretty hilarious, shows how weak law accreditation is that they sued their way into it. They do have a history of putting the cart before the horse. Along with their SACS-only accredited Doctor of Medicine Program for PAs which they finally dropped pushing expanded practice legislation for last year.

Every DO school loses students (although 20% is high, at Nova it’s about 10% and most of them just repeat the year).

It failed to get accredited, so they sued the Bar and forced them to accredit their law school. They are very creative up there.
Duncan Law School Sues American Bar Association

It's still a concern considering how other schools, even WCU, haven't gotten hit by this. I'd love to hear what the actual deficits are.
By the dates WCUs visit was in 2014. Hopefully they shape up by 2021

Much as I love a bash fest of COM's I do feel that this one should be clarified:
View attachment 240807

The only other COM with heightened monitoring is MSUCOM (presumably the Nassar effect?) but when you look it up here is what that means:
View attachment 240808
https://health.okstate.edu/site-files/docs/coca-continuing-accreditation-standards-july-1-2017.pdf

Thats definitely possible, but the current two complaints i heard of through the grape vine (unsure if they’re legit) from our coca eval was not enough OMM intergration into other courses and not enough interprofessional learning

Thats definitely possible, but the current two complaints i heard of through the grape vine (unsure if they’re legit) from our coca eval was not enough OMM intergration into other courses and not enough interprofessional learning
This would be pretty low, even for COCA. Surely they wouldn't ding accreditation over that.

Edit: Even as I write it, I am having doubts already. Its probably true. Completely in line with my expectations. Focusing on nonsense while ignoring actual issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Can’t confirm that this is why, but they have added a decent amount of interprofessional and OMM stuff this year for 3rd/4th years. So those would make sense.

Also the residents thing would make a ton of sense. A few of the rotation sites are really good, and then a few are atrocious. Very little in between

Members don't see this ad :)
I cannot fathom adding another site with the state of our rotations being such a mixed bag.

I see 5 weeks, but there are talks we may get more. We should get more...

LMU students, is it true that you only get two weeks for Boards study?
I was part of a big push to change that, even though I’m a Nova student, they had me get stuff from my dean explaining the dedicated time we get and junk. I guess what ended up happening this past year is they didn’t force students to take COMLEX in May, it’s more of a “strong recommendation” because the Dean at DCOM believes you should get a vacation/break before rotations start.

I know, it’s absurd.

Why does this not surprise me...... COCA is straight garbage lol.
To be fair, interprofessionalism is a required competency for LCME as well, plus for pharm and PA. Medicine is a team sport, after all. The OMM stuff, though....???? There has to be something deeper than that. Suggest that LMU students talk up their favorite Faculty to see if they can shed more light. My Dean always shares accreditation issues and doings with us.

To be fair, interprofessionalism is a required competency for LCME as well, plus for pharm and PA. Medicine is a team sport, after all. The OMM stuff, though....???? There has to be something deeper than that. Suggest that LMU students talk up their favorite Faculty to see if they can shed more light. My Dean always shares accreditation issues and doings with us.

Yeah I can understand interprofessionalism, even if it makes me roll my eyes a bit in the pre-clinical curriculum. It's a waste of time at that point. Especially since during 3rd and 4th year (not to mention residency lol) there is lots of collaboration with other professionals. Pre-clinically its generally stupid stuff like having MA students come teach IVs (I wish I was kidding). The OMM stuff however.... that's simply stupid all around.

Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't something deeper than that, that's how low my opinion is of COCA and the AOA as a whole. Although the Larry Nassar deal could very well play into that, even if it isn't expressly stated.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m hoping that COCA is full of *****s so that this implementation of moar IPE and OMM in clinical years won’t be implemented until later next year.

View attachment 240807
That branch is accredited based on the main campus being accredited, and it being listed on the website makes it official IMO.

View attachment 240808

I have a friend there that says the problem was getting at least one rotation with residents for their students (or at least one of their issues was). I am surprised more COMs haven't been hit on that one. I guess since the new standards didn't go into effect till last year, and most COM's haven't been reviewed since then.

I doubt it has anything to do with their attrition rate, as many of the new COMs (WCU comes to mind) have even worse situations.
THIS IS WHY MY SCHOOL MADE A HUGE DEAL OF THIS.
They were asking all of us if we worked at least a day with residents, including in our auditions because the statute isn’t specific.

it seems people are getting larry nasser mixed up. he taught at MSU not LMUDCOM
The may 2018 report states that DCOM KNOXVILLE was still under review, and the sept 2018 DOES NOT MENTION DCOM KNOX. So who knows wtf is up with that place.

GORO- the class of 2020 had 3 weeks of dedicated. they sorta had little more but it was speckled with annoying BS stuff that took a lot of time. This was 3 weeks less than classes prior.

They forced LMU DCOM CO2020 students to take COMLEX by june 9th this summer. When their clinicals started end of july. it was not just a strong recommendation. literally people didnt even finish UWORLD and stuff because the school just tossed out a 3 week cut off for no good reason.

Last edited:
I cannot fathom adding another site with the state of our rotations being such a mixed bag.
for real i think people think since they go to knox campus (whatever comes out of that mess) they think they will have grade A city rotations at giant knoxville hospitals

Let me assure you this is not the case, we only have like 6-10 slots for knox students at this time and doubt throwing another campus will fix this problem.

LMU DCOM has struggled for clinical spots since it opened so I have literally no idea in ballscoldhell how they expect to open another campus when our current clinicals are pretty awfulbad. Half the class gets sent to BFE, and while it is true some rural rotations are good, you are literally HOURS from anything you can consider academic and it makes trying to rotate anywhere else (esp sub specialties) a nutcake hell

1/5 chance to not even finish is NOT GOOD at all though. 10% seems reasonable

it seems people are getting larry nasser mixed up. he taught at MSU not LMUDCOM
The may 2018 report states that DCOM KNOXVILLE was still under review, and the sept 2018 DOES NOT MENTION DCOM KNOX. So who knows wtf is up with that place.

GORO- the class of 2020 had 3 weeks of dedicated. they sorta had little more but it was speckled with annoying BS stuff that took a lot of time. This was 3 weeks less than classes prior.

They forced LMU DCOM CO2020 students to take COMLEX by june 9th this summer. When their clinicals started end of july. it was not just a strong recommendation. literally people didnt even finish UWORLD and stuff because the school just tossed out a 3 week cut off for no good reason.
Sounds fairly typical. I bet a bunch of students failed COMLEX cause of this. Sorry to hear it. Another match list to keep an eye on.

I really liked this school and always heard good things about it!!! Should I be concerned as someone who just interviewed???

Sounds fairly typical. I bet a bunch of students failed COMLEX cause of this. Sorry to hear it. Another match list to keep an eye on.

I don't get a whole lot of news now that we've been scattered, but last I heard from the grapevines we had ~20 level 1 failures and ~30 that barely broke the 400 fail cutoff. This isn't counting the significant amount of students that were required to delay their level 1 because they didn't meet the 400 minimum score on the qualifying comsae.

Actually, given the cost of attendance, having that few of slots in Knoxville is just unacceptable. Period.

I don't get a whole lot of news now that we've been scattered, but last I heard from the grapevines we had ~20 level 1 failures and ~30 that barely broke the 400 fail cutoff. This isn't counting the significant amount of students that were required to delay their level 1 because they didn't meet the 400 minimum score on the qualifying comsae.
Its really sad that some of these schools just don't get it with boards. They just assume that you can fail boards and still SOAP into FM no problem. That situation will not last indefinitely.

I really liked this school and always heard good things about it!!! Should I be concerned as someone who just interviewed???
The phrase 'trust but verify' comes to mind with DO schools. In many cases, I am not sure I would trust them. Lots of schools are great at being friendly during interview day. Almost all the DO schools I interviewed at were more friendly than the MD. Of course that all changed once I deposited and actually enrolled.

Reactions: 7 users
This place is shady af. Mainly we have a very high attrition rate (20% of the previous class and mine is on par to pass that). At the beginning of second year they began agressivelh weeding our class out and seem to do it to every second year class in recent history.

They mask the 20% attrition by coercing students into withdrawing or in rare cases forcing them to repeat the year. I’ll also mention that it is very easy to fail here as faculty frequently test on minutiae or just pull exam questions out of their butts that aren’t found in the lecture material.

I just graduated from DCOM. I think you're being a little dramatic.

You've lost >50 people in your class? Really? The previous class didn't. My class lost a total of 25 over 4 years, and 12-15 of them left on their own accord in the first three weeks because it wasn't for them. And in terms of forcing them our or repeating years, they have a very black and white policy on progression and it is very much on par with what other schools across the country do.

DCOM is in it for the money, make no mistake. Why on earth would they week out MS2's when they won't get a chance to fill their spots and make that sweet tuition money with nearly ZERO work on their part for two years? It's probably close to $100k of tuition money per student they'd lose out on.

I got quite good at griping about DCOM when I was there, but I hope you don't mind expanding on the "shady" business that's been going on since I've left.

I just graduated from DCOM. I think you're being a little dramatic.

You've lost >50 people in your class? Really? The previous class didn't. My class lost a total of 25 over 4 years, and 12-15 of them left on their own accord in the first three weeks because it wasn't for them. And in terms of forcing them our or repeating years, they have a very black and white policy on progression and it is very much on par with what other schools across the country do.

DCOM is in it for the money, make no mistake. Why on earth would they week out MS2's when they won't get a chance to fill their spots and make that sweet tuition money with nearly ZERO work on their part for two years? It's probably close to $100k of tuition money per student they'd lose out on.

I got quite good at griping about DCOM when I was there, but I hope you don't mind expanding on the "shady" business that's been going on since I've left.
As someone who just interviewed at the school I would like to hear more about your experience if possible!

As someone who just interviewed at the school I would like to hear more about your experience if possible!

What specifically would you like to know?

I had a great first two years at DCOM. Instruction quality was great, and it set me up to do well on my step exams (250+). The downside was it was in Harrogate, which was an absolutely awful place to "live" for two years. The mountains were beautiful, and that was the only positive. There is no shopping, nothing to eat outside of KFC and Dairy Queen, and literally nothing to do. They'll use this as a selling point. "You have nothing to distract you here!". Trust me, you'll need to be distracted now and then.

And then I left for rotations. I went to one of the "good" sites. I convinced myself that I had great experience. And then I started residency. Don't get me wrong, I went to a place that had no residents so I was the one intubating, placing lines, being first assist on surgery. It has given me a procedural advantage to my peers that went to places like Cornell, Penn, and Pritzker. But that **** doesn't matter in residency. Placing a line isn't fun or cool when you have 11 notes to catch up, 15 new orders to place and a ton of critical lab values to call back on. I had no responsibility on my real rotations. I didn't have to present my patients, let alone know them. I didn't have patients anyway. DCOM did not prepare me for residency. I shadowed on my IM months. It put me at a great disadvantage going into residency as I now find myself doing an Internal Medicine preliminary year. But this isn't unique to DCOM, it's a DO thing. Unless you're at a real hospital with residents and have real responsibility, you will be at a large disadvantage.

So if you have the means, try to target one of the few DO schools that do it right. OSU, MSU, etc. If not, shine up your application and try to sneak into an MD program that nobody looks at all that hard. I did great at DCOM, and you'll have the opportunity to do well too, but it's so much harder than it needs to be.

Reactions: 11 users
What specifically would you like to know?

I had a great first two years at DCOM. Instruction quality was great, and it set me up to do well on my step exams (250+). The downside was it was in Harrogate, which was an absolutely awful place to "live" for two years. The mountains were beautiful, and that was the only positive. There is no shopping, nothing to eat outside of KFC and Dairy Queen, and literally nothing to do. They'll use this as a selling point. "You have nothing to distract you here!". Trust me, you'll need to be distracted now and then.

And then I left for rotations. I went to one of the "good" sites. I convinced myself that I had great experience. And then I started residency. Don't get me wrong, I went to a place that had no residents so I was the one intubating, placing lines, being first assist on surgery. It has given me a procedural advantage to my peers that went to places like Cornell, Penn, and Pritzker. But that **** doesn't matter in residency. Placing a line isn't fun or cool when you have 11 notes to catch up, 15 new orders to place and a ton of critical lab values to call back on. I had no responsibility on my real rotations. I didn't have to present my patients, let alone know them. I didn't have patients anyway. DCOM did not prepare me for residency. I shadowed on my IM months. It put me at a great disadvantage going into residency as I now find myself doing an Internal Medicine preliminary year. But this isn't unique to DCOM, it's a DO thing. Unless you're at a real hospital with residents and have real responsibility, you will be at a large disadvantage.

So if you have the means, try to target one of the few DO schools that do it right. OSU, MSU, etc. If not, shine up your application and try to sneak into an MD program that nobody looks at all that hard. I did great at DCOM, and you'll have the opportunity to do well too, but it's so much harder than it needs to be.

Aside from going to the DO schools with better sites or going MD, what do you recommend if someone does end up at DCOM. You could pm me if you’d like. Thank you for your long detailed response!

Aside from going to the DO schools with better sites or going MD, what do you recommend if someone does end up at DCOM. You could pm me if you’d like. Thank you for your long detailed response!
Pray to whatever diety you believe in that you'll end up at a good rotation site

Reactions: 4 users
@Mehd School is a true outlier at DCOM. Most people do not kill boards like he did and its super easy to praise the school when you do. Also, his class had much better pre-clinical instructors then 2019 and onwards, who all left because they either didn't get along with the admins, retired, or got better offers in civilization. He's definitely right about the rotations comment. There's no way Knoxville can handle more students on their poor rotation sites.

In case anyone is wondering, we received an email today confirming the Knoxville site.

@Mehd School is a true outlier at DCOM. Most people do not kill boards like he did and its super easy to praise the school when you do. Also, his class had much better pre-clinical instructors then 2019 and onwards, who all left because they either didn't get along with the admins, retired, or got better offers in civilization. He's definitely right about the rotations comment. There's no way Knoxville can handle more students on their poor rotation sites.

In case anyone is wondering, we received an email today confirming the Knoxville site.

I know a good portion of them are now at ARCOM or other osteopathic schools. Dr. Stowers, who was the founding dean and the namesake of one of our lecture halls is currently the Dean at Arcom along with OPP faculty and basic science faculty that was previously at DCOM. also @Mehd School had a much smaller class size. ours is around 235ish currently if you count the 10-15 people who were held back from the class of 2020 and those that have been dismissed. Quite a bit has changed since he was here so while his information isnt wrong, it certainly is dated.

The dean told us that the Knoxville campus isnt a separate school, but just a extension of the Harrogate campus with 125 of those students starting in 2019 being at the Knoxville campus and each subsequent year having 200. ive never heard of this happening before. So our student body just doubled to 430-440.

Also, board scores at DCOM are currently 20 points below the national Comlex 1 average, national average is 520. However the administration announced today that they are making amiable efforts (in my opinion) to correct this by giving my class a much larger prep time for boards than previous years, approximately 8 weeks of dedicated for average students and 12 for at risk students along with a lighter course load in the spring and an optional board prep course that will be mandatory for at risk students (they used to do this but cut it in recent years). The dean attributed the below average scores to the "bottom 25%" of the class and said that when they are removed from the data pool (purely statistical analysis) that the top 75% perform at or above the national average. Without seeing the data you cannot really confirm or deny this.

And finally, the Accreditation with Heightened Awareness was discussed today in detail. According to the dean we were dinged on 4 categories and the report was shown to us, none of which are due to the pre-clinical curriculim

2 for failure to produce more GME spots (or something along those lines)

Failure to incorporate valid student feedback into the current curriculum both in clinicals and preclinicals. The dean said this is what got us in trouble and that it was mostly due to the fact that we didn't yet have enough data to show COCA that the students were actually heard. This was a point of contention as many did not feel this way.

The final issue was that there was significant difference between Comlex 2 PE scores among students at different clinical sites alluding to the possibility that clinical site teaching is not standardized across all rotation sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
I know a good portion of them are now at ARCOM or other osteopathic schools. Dr. Stowers, who was the founding dean and the namesake of one of our lecture halls is currently the Dean at Arcom along with OPP faculty and basic science faculty that was previously at DCOM. also @Mehd School had a much smaller class size. ours is around 235ish currently if you count the 10-15 people who were held back from the class of 2020 and those that have been dismissed. Quite a bit has changed since he was here so while his information isnt wrong, it certainly is dated.

The dean told us that the Knoxville campus isnt a separate school, but just a extension of the Harrogate campus with 125 of those students starting in 2019 being at the Knoxville campus and each subsequent year having 200. ive never heard of this happening before. So our student body just doubled to 430-440.

Also, board scores at DCOM are currently 20 points below the national Comlex 1 average, national average is 520. However the administration announced today that they are making amiable efforts (in my opinion) to correct this by giving my class a much larger prep time for boards than previous years, approximately 8 weeks of dedicated for average students and 12 for at risk students along with a lighter course load in the spring and an optional board prep course that will be mandatory for at risk students (they used to do this but cut it in recent years). The dean attributed the below average scores to the "bottom 25%" of the class and said that when they are removed from the data pool (purely statistical analysis) that the top 75% perform at or above the national average. Without seeing the data you cannot really confirm or deny this.

And finally, the Accreditation with Heightened Awareness was discussed today in detail. According to the dean we were dinged on 4 categories and the report was shown to us, none of which are due to the pre-clinical curriculim

Failure to incorporate valid student feedback into the current curriculum both in clinicals and preclinicals. The dean said this is what got us in trouble and that it was mostly due to the fact that we didn't yet have enough data to show COCA that the students were actually heard. This was a point of contention as many did not feel this way.

The final issue was that there was significant difference between Comlex 2 PE scores among students at different clinical sites alluding to the possibility that clinical site teaching is not standardized across all rotation sites.
Did he mention how they were going to address these issues?

They do need to pump out more GME, one reason I do not like the school. adding 400+ seats and no GME. but dont bet on it happening in the future, LMU is a very profitty non profit.
Lol, love that phrase!

1. from what i hear they're trying their hardest to setup a FM program at Harlan. *cue laughter*

2. the feedback thing is so true. we wasted time in those assessment groups to have been told at the end "this is how i teach" and no changes were made for the next year. they make minor minor changes year to year, some good, most bad.

3. PE is the most touchy subject at DCOM, no idea how they're supposed to fix that mess

also @Mehd School had a much smaller class size. ours is around 235ish currently if you count the 10-15 people who were held back from the class of 2020 and those that have been dismissed. Quite a bit has changed since he was here so while his information isnt wrong, it certainly is dated.

There have not been any class size increases since my class. We have the same size classes unfortunately.

My class had like 7-8 weeks of dedicated prep. It didn't help, many of my classmates performed poorly.

And there were extremely few PE failures in my class. Surely not enough data points to get dinged on a COCA review. Wondering if there is other stuff going on. Our rotations are poor but almost every DO schools is too. We share rotation sites with other schools, and I've spoken with DO's at my hospital from other programs. It's not much better elsewhere (Except for MSU, OSU, etc).

Nova is doing this with their Clearwater campus doubling the student body. 500 students all rolled into the same classes, remote lectures, same exams and even class rank will be rolled together. What DO schools are doing right now (I blame COCA and the AOA for allowing/encouraging this) is a despicable cash grab. Just lazy, lazy, lazy. Literally don’t even have to worry about staffing, curriculum, admins, or any of that stuff. Just build or buy a big building, hook up the internet, and watch hundreds of millions of dollars flow into your bank.

DO schools are going to end up like those strip mall nursing schools you see all over the place.

Sorry I’m really cynical about this.

Reactions: 6 users
Nova is doing this with their Clearwater campus doubling the student body. 500 students all rolled into the same classes, remote lectures, same exams and even class rank will be rolled together. What DO schools are doing right now (I blame COCA and the AOA for allowing/encouraging this) is a despicable cash grab. Just lazy, lazy, lazy. Literally don’t even have to worry about staffing, curriculum, admins, or any of that stuff. Just build or buy a big building, hook up the internet, and watch hundreds of millions of dollars flow into your bank.

DO schools are going to end up like those strip mall nursing schools you see all over the place.

Sorry I’m really cynical about this.
But...but...more DOs good!
Until y'all can get to an age where you can infiltrate COCA and the AOA and stop this nonsense, rally your student-friendly DO faculty to at least slow it down.

This ****storm will come to a halt once DO grads are unable to match en masse, and/or too many students start failing out (there is only a finite supply of people who can handle med school) and the sanctions start getting levied onto schools by COCA.

Something else you can at least ask of your administration is what are they doing, if at all, to start new residency programs? My school is, at least, getting ahead of this curve.

Stuff like this is doing amazing for the DO brand! Soon DOs like myself will be known as discount doctors....

I don't think the Knoxville thing is all that bad. I wish they could eventually ditch the harrogate campus and move completely to knoxville, because honestly there's no other place that could support residency programs in the area. The biggest mistake was starting outside of Knoxville to begin with. All of the school's problems would have gone away. Professors would have loved to live in that area vs. harrogate. They would get higher caliber students that want to live and practice in a small city, etc. They could have an actual presence to tap into the local hospitals and have quality rotations, or something resembling it.

You know, what pretty much every MD school does.

A bunch (6-7) of alum posted on the schools Facebook announcement stating it was selfish of the school to open another campus so close. Apparently the school is known for its inability (or just not wanting to) start GME programs. To date LMU-DCOM has not started a GME program that we are aware of. I think they have something to do with one rural Im fm program somewhere in Virginia but they didn’t start it. All this is fine and well BUT the part that salted a bunch of current students is that the school literally HAD ALL OF THE COMMENTS DELETED from the post. The comments were true so it makes one wonder how they got FB to delete them. As far as I know FB is pretty legit when it comes to reviews but maybe DCOM paid some $$$$ to them?

As I said before the school may not have godawful instruction but it will go into the debts of unethical ness to make a buck and protect its reputation.

A couple other alum also stated the school really needs to funnel money to GME and they said it in a professional way that FB should not be deleting stuff for.

It might sound nit picky but it’s sorta a big deal when a school hushes alumni. I’m not one to throw punches but censorship is a big no no

Current student of dcom and I didn't even know about the post announcing the new school (all I got was the email - I actually learned about the new campus announcement from SDN long before the school informed me) and hence, didn't know that alums disagreed. I have a lot of the dcom facebook pages "liked" so you would of thought I would of gotten notifications of the posts but nope :/

Status
Not open for further replies.