LOA Approved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoosePilot

Y Bombardier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My letter was signed! Outstanding, the military isn't as stupid as I gave them credit for. :smuggrin:

Now I just have to get into school :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! That's past due...

the loa doesn't really mean anything, it's just a formality. the board will ultimately decide.

Members don't see this ad :)
qqq said:
the loa doesn't really mean anything, it's just a formality. the board will ultimately decide.

It means I can apply. Trust me, it meant something last year.

There's no board for USUHS. Get in or not :D

MoosePilot said:
It means I can apply. Trust me, it meant something last year.

There's no board for USUHS. Get in or not :D
Congratulations! For USUHS, get your application in NOW, NOW, NOW!!! All the USAF slots fill by December and they really don't care if you're active duty or not. For HPSP, well, you know the kind of crap shoot that is :rolleyes: . Again, best of luck to you Moose! I hope your luck is better than mine!

BOHICA-FIGMO said:
Congratulations! For USUHS, get your application in NOW, NOW, NOW!!! All the USAF slots fill by December and they really don't care if you're active duty or not. For HPSP, well, you know the kind of crap shoot that is :rolleyes: . Again, best of luck to you Moose! I hope your luck is better than mine!

My primary is in. I'm going to be trying for the first set of interviews, because I know the importance of timing there.

I am worried about HPSP, but if I don't get USUHS and I don't get HPSP, then at least I have a good example to follow.

You never know... sometimes things happen as they should and you might reconsider your luck when I'm in Iraq and you're making buku dollars in the States :laugh: