Loans for MPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mightyhopeful94

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I am trying to decide between schools now and the main factor affecting my decision is the possible debt I may have at the end of the 2 years. I had some savings for housing a few months ago when I applied but due to some external circumstances that has gone down and if I choose to start grad school this fall I would have to borrow more than I expected.
I am curious about how much everyone is expecting to borrow for the MPH degree.

Thanks!
 
Unfortunately, I'm expecting to borrow a substantial amount for my MPH degree on top of my undergrad student loan debt. I know it's not recommended but I don't have the high stats to qualify for merit scholarships and I made the bad decision to blindly accept all the loans that were offered to me during undergrad, which I, of course, regret to this day. Once I start grad school, I will defienitly use everything to my full advantage that will lead to a secure job post-grad including networking and gaining as much work/volunteer experiences as I can.