Locked

Started by deleted630732
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If you got an acceptance, what was your LizzyM Score?

  • 60-65

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 65-70

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 71-72

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 73-74

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75-76

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 77-78

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 79-80

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 80+

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are ****ing amazing. I tried this game, and got a bunch of late nos. I still remembered when I called these places up and the admissions people sneered at me and said I should apply. Med schools really do love their money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.