Loma linda class 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tota97

Reaction score
Hi all i was interviewed in November 26 from loma linda pharmacy school and they put me on the alternate list class 2024. Any one know if they pull people from the alternate list or should I lose the hope i will have my bachelor degree next may and my Science gpa 3.0 and cumulative gpa 3.5 . Also, any one got his accepted letter from loma linda.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all i was interviewed in November 26 from loma linda pharmacy school and they put me on the alternate list class 2024. Any one know if they pull people from the alternate list or should I lose the hope i will have my bachelor degree next may and my Science gpa 3.0 and cumulative gpa 3.5 . Also, any one got his accepted letter from loma linda.
I think youre posting on the wrong forum.

Whats an alternate list? Is that same thing as being waitlisted? If youre being waitlisted from a california school in current school market, i wouldnt have my hopes up. Apparently, schools are accepting students as long as theyre breathing and awake. I would try to look for another profession if i were you. Not only bc you may not get accepted but even if you do, youre walking right into the worst pharmacy job market in human history. Im talking like ancient greek times and what not.

Reactions: 1 user
Might be a blessing in disguise

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes in California it is my dream career but yeah May it be a good sign to look for another career.
Y
I think youre posting on the wrong forum.

Whats an alternate list? Is that same thing as being waitlisted? If youre being waitlisted from a california school in current school market, i wouldnt have my hopes up. Apparently, schools are accepting students as long as theyre breathing and awake. I would try to look for another profession if i were you. Not only bc you may not get accepted but even if you do, youre walking right into the worst pharmacy job market in human history. Im talking like ancient greek times and what not.

Moving to school specific discussions.

Actually, I see a very recent 2024 Loma Linda class thread you also posted on so I encourage you to post there. Locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.