Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda OTD 2021-2022 Cycle (apps/interviews)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileylikeme

Reaction score
Hello! Just thought maybe I would start a thread for Loma Linda. I was wondering who else received an invitation to interview? Also, just wanted to create a thread for anyone who heard back already with decisions or is in the process of waiting! lets keep each other updated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just received an invitation to interview on November 11th!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I already had my interview and I’m just anxiously waiting for first round of decisions. I got an email yesterday saying they’re reviewing and will send out decisions Nov-Jan! Lets keep each other updated and goodluck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I had my interview last week and I am commenting so I can follow with this thread on any updates. Hope everyone hears back soon!

Congrats, I'm sure you guys did great on your interviews! Any interview tips?

Congrats, I'm sure you guys did great on your interviews! Any interview tips?
Be yourself! I had an individual interview and was asked 3 questions. The interview took like 15-20 minutes and you can ask questions after! All questions were to really see thought process and personality. Hope that helps :)

I also had an interview with 3 questions. I feel really good about my interview. I anxiously waiting for a response. Good luck to everone.

Hi guys! I also had an interview last week, 11/4, and excited to hear back. Good luck!!!

Be yourself! I had an individual interview and was asked 3 questions. The interview took like 15-20 minutes and you can ask questions after! All questions were to really see thought process and personality. Hope that helps :)
Super helpful! Thanks for the advice and best of luck to you!!

Hi everyone! I had my interview! For mine, I was asked about 5 or 6 questions. It ended up lasting about 30 minutes and I was able to ask a lot of questions at the end! As @smileylikeme mentioned, it is like a conversation and they just want to get to know you. Good luck everyone!

Hi! has anyone who already interviewed heard back yet? I know the first round of acceptances will come out in November

Hi! has anyone who already interviewed heard back yet? I know the first round of acceptances will come out in November
Not yet 😭 Heard from a friend that their first meeting to choose applicants is Nov 30? So dont think we will hear back till maybe December.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year people started to hear back decisions around this time! Hopefully we all hear some good news soon. Im always refreshing my emails :(

Hi everyone! I had my interview on 11/11 and I think it went pretty well! I can’t wait to hear back. Good luck everyone 😊

Just got my acceptance today! (11/22) They gave me 14 days to decide/put in a deposit. It sucks because other schools haven't replied yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi just wanted to come on here and mention that I get my acceptance letter yesterday! My interview day was Nov. 9

Reactions: 3 users
Hi just wanted to come on here and mention that I get my acceptance letter yesterday! My interview day was Nov. 9
Congratulations on the acceptance!! Does LLU send the letter through email or was an actual letter is mailed to your address?

For those who already got accepted, did you guys receive the acceptance letter digitally or through mail?

For those who already got accepted, did you guys receive the acceptance letter digitally or through mail?
mine was through email, but in the email it did say they're sending one via paper mail too.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations on the acceptance!! Does LLU send the letter through email or was an actual letter is mailed to your address?
Thank you! They did email it to me first and said I should get a mailed version later on.

I am trying to stay hopeful! I am sure they will send out more emails soon... Hang in there to those waiting and congratulations to everyone else :')

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I'm having my interview on December 3! Just throwing that in there in case you're wondering when responses would be sent out. To give you an idea. It seems they are still interviewing and making decisions, so hang in there! Congrats to everyone that got an acceptance already! Best of luck to everyone waiting on a response! You gOT this!

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everyone! I'm having my interview on December 3! Just throwing that in there in case you're wondering when responses would be sent out. To give you an idea. It seems they are still interviewing and making decisions, so hang in there! Congrats to everyone that got an acceptance already! Best of luck to everyone waiting on a response! You gOT this!
Good luck on your interview! :)

Just an update. I had my interview on December 3, and I called into the department to ask when I'd be hearing back their decision and they said most likely before Christmas or the first week of January. They also said the admissions committee is coming next week, so for those waiting on a response, at least this is known. At least that's what I've been told directly from the office. Good luck to us!

Reactions: 4 users
Just an update. I had my interview on December 3, and I called into the department to ask when I'd be hearing back their decision and they said most likely before Christmas or the first week of January. They also said the admissions committee is coming next week, so for those waiting on a response, at least this is known. At least that's what I've been told directly from the office. Good luck to us!
Ty for the update and letting us know! This was really helpful. I hope your interview went well!!