Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda OTD 2021-2022 Cycle (apps/interviews)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did you get the interview ?
Hi I got the interview invite November 4 and my interview was Nov. 9

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when the second round of decisions will come out? I am really wishing it's before the holidays.

I received an email this evening that I got in!! However I have already accepted my admissions offer at CSUDH, so I will be turning down my spot at LLU right away so someone on the waitlist can get in. Honestly I wasn’t feeling very confident about my interview, so I’m super surprised, but it just shows that they look at applications holistically! For those of you who are still waiting to hear back, do not lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email this evening that I got in!! However I have already accepted my admissions offer at CSUDH, so I will be turning down my spot at LLU right away so someone on the waitlist can get in. Honestly I wasn’t feeling very confident about my interview, so I’m super surprised, but it just shows that they look at applications holistically! For those of you who are still waiting to hear back, do not lose hope!
Congrats! I remember you from the CSUDH forum!! When did you have your interview for LLU?

I was barely invited to interview on December 15th and had the actual interview the 17th. I didn't realize I'm kind of late to the party so hopefully that's not a bad thing! Aaron Moesser was the one to interview me and I submitted my application in late September!

I was barely invited to interview on December 15th and had the actual interview the 17th. I didn't realize I'm kind of late to the party so hopefully that's not a bad thing! Aaron Moesser was the one to interview me and I submitted my application in late September!
Best of luck to you! I had mine not too long ago as well, so you're not alone. Hoping everything went well with your interview. I got interviewed by Praveen Injeti.

Has anyone received any rejections yet? I interviewed in October and still havent heard back a decision yet (nothing in mail or email)

Has anyone received any rejections yet? I interviewed in October and still havent heard back a decision yet (nothing in mail or email)
I was wondering the same thing. They told me either this week or first week of jan. They also told me that the admissions commute was meeting last Wednesday so I’m hoping this week some of us from Late oct or early November would hear back this week.

Hi everyone! I interviewed early November and was accepted last week!

I just got an email this morning that I was accepted into the program for Summer 2022!! For those accepted so far, has anyone decided if they are for sure attending?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email this morning that I was accepted into the program for Summer 2022!! For those accepted so far, has anyone decided if they are for sure attending?
Congratulations!!! When was your interview?!

Hello! I'm pretty set on committing to LLU at this point. It's one of my top choices and I was rejected by my dream school soo :')

Hi all,

I received an acceptance from LLU last week. I will be accepting a different program (CSUDH) so I'm hoping that another applicant will take my spot. Best of luck to all!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all,

I received an acceptance from LLU last week. I will be accepting a different program (CSUDH) so I'm hoping that another applicant will take my spot. Best of luck to all!!
congrats! Thank you for sharing wish you the best in your OT journey :)

Hi all,

Congratulations!!! If you don't mind me asking, when was your interview for LLU?

Hey everyone! I hope all is well. Has anyone recently called LLU about anymore acceptances going out?

Hey everyone! I hope all is well. Has anyone recently called LLU about anymore acceptances going out?
All I know is that they'd be sending decisions up until this month. This would be the last possible month there could be decisions being sent.

I just got accepted today :) I interviewed December 17th so keep hope!

Has anyone received a waitlist or rejection ? I had my interview on Nov.11 and I received an email about my application being carefully reviewed on Dec. 12

I know I have been so annoying on this forum, Loma Linda is one of my top schools and I have not been able to sleep for the past month because I have been waiting lol. I am trying to stay hopeful 🥺

Has anyone received a waitlist or rejection ? I had my interview on Nov.11 and I received an email about my application being carefully reviewed on Dec. 12

I know I have been so annoying on this forum, Loma Linda is one of my top schools and I have not been able to sleep for the past month because I have been waiting lol. I am trying to stay hopeful 🥺
Im in the same boat!!! I interviewed late October... and haven't gotten an email or mail for a decision. I heard from a friend that they received a rejection letter in the mail yesterday, while another friend got their acceptance email yesterday. Hopefully more decisions come out this week or next. Hang in there!!!

Is anyone still waiting on a decision from Loma Linda? Its so weird that I still didn't get a rejection mail yet and next week is the last week of acceptances... I wonder how full the cohort is by now :( did anyone get a waitlist email?

Is anyone still waiting on a decision from Loma Linda? Its so weird that I still didn't get a rejection mail yet and next week is the last week of acceptances... I wonder how full the cohort is by now :( did anyone get a waitlist email?
I'm still waiting on a decision notice from them too. I didn't get a rejection or acceptance email at all. I had my interview on December 3. No waitlist email either. Nothing! It is a bit weird. I believe they accept 40 candidates per cycle.

Me too

I called bit back and they said they are meeting weekly and will be accepting students until the end of February

• Wow
I called bit back and they said they are meeting weekly and will be accepting students until the end of February
That's good to know. Thanks for letting us know! It helps.

wait... whoa I thought it was end of January!!!! I wonder whats taking so long... but thank you! I was just about to call tomorrow but this gives me more clarity..

To those that are waiting, I called again and she said final day of decisions will be out by February 11th! so if you haven't heard back yet, Im assuming there's a chance for acceptance or waitlist until then. Hang in there everyone!

Hi ya'll! I just got my acceptance letter by email :) I will be declining because I'm already attending CSUDH at the moment. Good luck to everyone else!

To those who are still waiting, I just received my acceptance email yesterday. so if you haven't heard back yet, Im assuming there's a chance for acceptance or waitlist until then. Good luck everyone!!! You gOT this:)

Hi ya'll! I just got my acceptance letter by email :) I will be declining because I'm already attending CSUDH at the moment. Good luck to everyone else!
congrats on both acceptances and hope you enjoy CSUDH its a great program :)

Hey guys, I asked leticia guerrero and she said they're sending out decisions until February 18th. I don't know if people are still waiting but I'm guessing there's a delay.

Hey guys, I asked leticia guerrero and she said they're sending out decisions until February 18th. I don't know if people are still waiting but I'm guessing there's a delay.
So I also called the OT department because I had a couple questions and spoke with Leticia. She told me that we would hear back within the next two weeks about decisions

Hello, just wanted to update and I got my letter of acceptance. If there are still people waiting, just hang on bc im sure they are accepting a few more until the month ends!

• Love
Hello, just wanted to update and I got my letter of acceptance. If there are still people waiting, just hang on bc im sure they are accepting a few more until the month ends!
Congrats!!!! Did you get your letter through email or mail? :oops:

I got my letter of acceptance today too 🥲 maybe theyre sending it in batches in the next two weeks. I got an email if anyone is wondering!

• Love
Hi there! It's been awhile since there was an update here, but I got an email saying that a spot opened up and they are offering me a seat. FYI, I am going to decline it because I've already committed somewhere else! So for those still waiting on a response, best of luck that you get in! 😃

Hello!
I was wondering if theres a group page or something similar for our cohort?