This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skepakein

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am a university student and will be in Manhattan this summer (early june - early aug) to intern at Mount Sinai. I'd like to share a room/house/apt with other students, but I'm willing to have my own place or share with non-students. My budget is about $4000 max for the whole time. I will not have a car, so it will need to be accessible by walking or public transportation. I'm friendly, respectful, clean, etc. as most tentatively-premeds are wont to do.

If you have a space I might be interested in, please send me a private message. Thank you!