Position Wanted Looking for PGY 1 FM position starting July 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qt2

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
US-IMG 2017 graduate with US clinical experience. My board scores are, Step I 217, Step IICK 213, CS: Pass. Will have ECFMG certification and PTAL after graduation in June 2017. I am searching for a family medicine residency and eventually hoping to serve and mentor in underserved communities. I am available to begin working immediately, or anytime at your convenience and location is not an issue.

I am available to be interviewed either in person, by phone, or via SKYPE. I would greatly appreciate your help regarding any openings that may be available.