Looking for Princeton Review MCAT Course Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zaynab

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for the books that you can get only when you take the Princeton Review MCAT course. Anyone looking to sell theirs?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am looking for the books that you can get only when you take the Princeton Review MCAT course. Anyone looking to sell theirs?
I have a completely unused set of TPR books with the science workbook and verbal workbook.

You would have better success looking for them in the "For Sale" forums.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they from the course? The ones from the course are different from those sold for self studying
Yea, straight from the course. I received the books when I took the course the second time. I already had the books from the first time I took it, so I had no use of the same books they sent me the second time. They have literally never been opened. All of the review series books, Hyperlearning workbook, Hyperlearning science workbook, and some supplemental material. Im in Jersey, let me know if you are interested

Yea, straight from the course. I received the books when I took the course the second time. I already had the books from the first time I took it, so I had no use of the same books they sent me the second time. They have literally never been opened. All of the review series books, Hyperlearning workbook, Hyperlearning science workbook, and some supplemental material. Im in Jersey, let me know if you are interested
Yes, I am interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!