Looking for some advice on my next move

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IndefatigableStudent

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, i am thinking about doing a post bac to improve my chances of getting into a medical school. I have been researching quite a bit but it is quite confusing with the different number and types of post bac's that are available. I have a 3.4 cGOA, and 3.4 sGPA, my mcat percentile put me around at least a 508 (old 30), i have pretty decent ECs. I like the idea of a SMP since i will be learning medical school coursework which would definitely help me in the future, but i guess it does have risks involved from what i have read. I am also leaning towards a one year masters program. I would appreciate some advice from people who have more knowledge than me.