Looking to spend book money

Started by riverie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

riverie

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a PL-2 and have $750 of book money to spend before the end of June. Any recommendations besides the usual board prep books (Medstudy, Laughing, Zitelli) and Nelson's?
 
I'm a PL-2 and have $750 of book money to spend before the end of June. Any recommendations besides the usual board prep books (Medstudy, Laughing, Zitelli) and Nelson's?


$750....wow, I wish my program gave us nearly that much
 
The only book I've ever felt that I IMMEDIATELY had to spend money on was the "Illustrated Field Guide to Congenital Heart Disease". Great illustrations and explanations to a field that my brain struggles to wrap around.