This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

futuemd6

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am getting ready to submit my AACOMAS (late I know). I am still waiting on a letter from a DO who I shadowed extensively recently. However she recently had a family crisis and hasn't been getting back to me about the letter. I want to submit my app in the coming days. Is it possible to submit my primary now and then add the letter later when I receive it? I cant seem to find a clear answer. any guidance would be apprecited!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.