Lost a study budy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted59964

One of my buddies decided to drop out despite doing really well in 1st year. We used to study together alot, now what? :(

Anyone else have this happen ?

Members don't see this ad.

JobsFan said:
One of my buddies decided to drop out despite doing really well in 1st year. We used to study together alot, now what? :(

Anyone else have this happen ?

yeah. happened to me. she didn't even tell me she was going to. i haven't heard from her in awhile.
so what did i do? found some other study buddies. it's hard cuz everyone already has their groups, but just barge in :D somewhere

g/l

yeah, I've lost a few good study buddies, more than one who was a really good-looking member of the opposite sex.....

Members don't see this ad :)
TheProwler said:
yeah, I've lost a few good study buddies, more than one who was a really good-looking member of the opposite sex.....

sorry to hear that prowler, that's not my situation though ... all academic, honest :)

JobsFan said:
sorry to hear that prowler, that's not my situation though ... all academic, honest :)
If yours truly was only academic, I have more sympathy for Prowler's past situation. ;)