lost and confused..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amoiliz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there
im a newbie here and the diversity of topics here is awesome..im tyring to find the med-school interviewee section..i was told it exists but apparently i cant seem to find it..any help appreciated! if soneone didnt get it..its tht section where ppl discuss what material composed intervews thay gave ..all personal experieces and blah blah =)

Members don't see this ad.

or this:

compass.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
this is precisely why new people dont post here.

you dont need to put people down to feel better about yourself.
I dont think its inconceivable since they redesigned the site that someone wouldnt know to click on "databases" in order to find the interview feedback.

this is precisely why new people dont post here.

you dont need to put people down to feel better about yourself.
I dont think its inconceivable since they redesigned the site that someone wouldnt know to click on "databases" in order to find the interview feedback.

Relax dude, the poster before me answered the question with a nice little link.

hey fireflygirl..thanks for the link..helpful (unlike some others)!! =)

No way that compass thing was really funny.

Welcome to the pre-allo forum.

Leave while you still can. People are ******iculous here.

My new favorite word also. I should keep track of them. Don't worry, amoiliz, peeps can be pretty nice here!

hey fireflygirl..thanks for the link..helpful (unlike some others)!! =)

Amoliz, you will have to forgive the sarcasm you received but you'll also have to get used to it. Post often and you too will inherit the insanity and sarcasm that embodies SDN. Personally, I thought the compass was hilarious mfrizzo :laugh:

haaahh SDN madness..hey peeps thanks for intro. to the sarcasm and insanity..appreciated lolz.. but as for inheriting part..ill pass :p