Lost

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thats what Mr. Pingu thought as well. He said that michael has always said he will get walt back 'at any cost'. Remember when he was stupidly running around shouting 'walt! walt!' or actually 'waaaaaaallllllllt!' :D He didn't care if the others found him or anyone else.

Members don't see this ad.

Should I add Lost to my Netflix queue?

I like Netflix. They don't laugh at me when I say "Queue" instead of "line". And they even spell it right.

deschutes said:

I like Netflix. They don't laugh at me when I say "Queue" instead of "line". And they even spell it right.

Most definitely yes, add it to your queue.

I am sure that Netflix loves me because I am on the 3-at-a-time plan but have had the same three movies since Christmas. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
All right, we now have a new hatch and a pneumatic tube system. As well as another orientation video with the strange asian man. The finale is supposed to explain a lot. Discuss. Also, eko hotter than sawyer? :love: Again discuss.

What happened the last five minutes? My VCR ended taping a little early. This hatch business is getting old. What is this.... the fourth hatch? And I can't stand the Eko character. There doesn't seem to be anything good about him, yet he calls himself a priest.

Mrbojangles said:
What happened the last five minutes? My VCR ended taping a little early. This hatch business is getting old. What is this.... the fourth hatch? And I can't stand the Eko character. There doesn't seem to be anything good about him, yet he calls himself a priest.
Did you see blondie die?

beary said:
That was an outstanding episode!! :thumbup:

What happened in the last scene??!! :confused:

I have no idea. It seemed like the two men were monitoring the earth's electromagnetic blah blah blah from like Antarctica or something. Then when they noticed some change in the earth's electromagnetic blah blah blah they phoned Desmond's lover. It looked like they were in a monitoring post not unlike the monitoring post for the Hatch. I watched bits here and there so I didn't really catch Desmond's story. Too bad they didn't show more after Syed discovered no one at the camp Michael said they lived. I wonder about the explanation for that!

deschutes said:

GOOGLE "lost online" and you can stream the last 5 shows for free.

So I'm reviving this thread from the dead. The show's producers need to get medical advisor because their errors make me cringe. So Jack is now a spinal surgeon after doing a general surgery residency? And breaking the sterile field by pulling his mask off and grabbing a walkie-talkie? Ouch. :(