Louisville or Indiana??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rogerkuanyu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really couldn't decide between these 2 schools. These schools all seem pretty good to me! Help!! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Well I am in your same boat, and I like Louisville for a few reasons:
1- Cheaper for out of state students
2- Newer facilities
3- No PBL like Indiana (Problem Based Learning) The students at any school involved with PBL few like it, most hate it.
4- I have a few friends at Louisville who have loved it so far
5- Cooler faculty from my experience, also a much more inviting interview day for me

Members don't see this ad :)
I really couldn't decide between these 2 schools. These schools all seem pretty good to me! Help!! Thank you!

Are you a resident in either Indiana or Kentucky?

As OOS for both, if I had to attend one or the other, I would choose Louisville definitely. Much better facilities and the people were really friendly too. I also liked that they are not PBL as someone else said. Not sure on the tuition difference- they were both really high for out of state students.

Are you a resident in either Indiana or Kentucky?

As OOS for both, if I had to attend one or the other, I would choose Louisville definitely. Much better facilities and the people were really friendly too. I also liked that they are not PBL as someone else said. Not sure on the tuition difference- they were both really high for out of state students.

I am an In-state for Indiana...I had calculated the difference...it is around 20K a year.

if OOS for both, Louisville or Buffalo?

It's really no contest, I interviewed and was accepted at both these schools and Louisville is way better hands down.

Again a no brainer. Louisville is better.