Love my family =)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkhottie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am an applicant who is waiting to hear from schools !
Yeap my emotion changes like crazy with thoughts of not getting in, reapplying and getting in and being a dentist etc.

Through this application cycle, I got to see how much my family loves me. They pray for me every night and when I am discouraged they encourage me, and cook awesome food for me.
My dad once said : damn d-school. I don't understand why they are not accepting you when you are willing to pay for the school. It is not like they are paying for the school.

This brought me a laughter. =))

Anyways, I love my family and I bet you all do too. I really want to help my family when I become a dentist and can't wait !

I wish all of your dreams come true soon.
byebye loves

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Yep, it's certainly nice to have the support of friends and family.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. I am an applicant who is waiting to hear from schools !
Yeap my emotion changes like crazy with thoughts of not getting in, reapplying and getting in and being a dentist etc.

Through this application cycle, I got to see how much my family loves me. They pray for me every night and when I am discouraged they encourage me, and cook awesome food for me.
My dad once said : damn d-school. I don't understand why they are not accepting you when you are willing to pay for the school. It is not like they are paying for the school.

This brought me a laughter. =))

Anyways, I love my family and I bet you all do too. I really want to help my family when I become a dentist and can't wait !

I wish all of your dreams come true soon.
byebye loves

I couldn't agree more, why not just accept you if you're willing to pay? The fools.

Me love your family very much too.

Reactions: 1 user
Eh not everyone should be a healthcare professional... That'd be a scary world.

Reactions: 1 users