General Admissions & OTCAS LOW GPA? Dont give up!!

Started by AFlemingo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AFlemingo

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated with my bachelor's degree with a 2.7 GPA. After taking all my pre requisites for OT school my GPA was still 2.9. I just got accepted into an OTD program! There is hope. Get shadowing hours. Volunteer. Practice interviewing so you feel prepared. Show them you want it. Have your WHY and be yourself. I was so discouraged. But if can do it, so can you!!
 
Last edited:
I graduated with my bachelor's degree with a 2.7 GPA. After taking all my pre requisites for OT school my GPA was still 2.9. I just got accepted into an OTD program! There is hope. Get shadowing hours. Volunteer. Practice interviewing so you feel prepared. Show them you want it. Have your WHY and be yourself. I was so discouraged. But if can do it, so can you!!
Hey congratulations! Which school you accept?
 
I graduated with my bachelor's degree with a 2.7 GPA. After taking all my pre requisites for OT school my GPA was still 2.9. I just got accepted into an OTD program! There is hope. Get shadowing hours. Volunteer. Practice interviewing so you feel prepared. Show them you want it. Have your WHY and be yourself. I was so discouraged. But if can do it, so can you!!
CONGRATULATION!! You've given me so much hope. Thank you!