General Admissions & OTCAS LOW GPA? Dont give up!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AFlemingo

Reaction score
I graduated with my bachelor's degree with a 2.7 GPA. After taking all my pre requisites for OT school my GPA was still 2.9. I just got accepted into an OTD program! There is hope. Get shadowing hours. Volunteer. Practice interviewing so you feel prepared. Show them you want it. Have your WHY and be yourself. I was so discouraged. But if can do it, so can you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
I graduated with my bachelor's degree with a 2.7 GPA. After taking all my pre requisites for OT school my GPA was still 2.9. I just got accepted into an OTD program! There is hope. Get shadowing hours. Volunteer. Practice interviewing so you feel prepared. Show them you want it. Have your WHY and be yourself. I was so discouraged. But if can do it, so can you!!
Hey congratulations! Which school you accept?

CONGRATULATION!! You've given me so much hope. Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user