Low physics grade...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No offense, but if you knew what good advice was when it came to the QR section you wouldn't have scored a 12.
lol why do you think I'm on here seeking advice? You are useless and obnoxious. Dismiss your ignorant self. Thanks dude.

Members don't see this ad.

OP, some of the advice given here will be hard to accept, but it is true for the most part. When studying for the DAT, you NEED to make it your full time job. Everything else is secondary. You highlighted that math was your worst section, so next time around get math destroyer and work at it more than other sections. Basically, work on your weakness (math) more than your strengths.

Members don't see this ad :)
You seem like you'll do really well at your dental school interviews.
You seem like a judgemental jerk who does not have a life? I'm on here to seek advice because I didn't really know how to study for the math section when I took my DAT, yet you are on here putting out your ignorant comments that are not useful in any way? Isn't this supposed to be a site to help others? AGAIN, don't ****ing worry about how I'll do, dismiss yourself once again.

OP, some of the advice given here will be hard to accept, but it is true for the most part. When studying for the DAT, you NEED to make it your full time job. Everything else is secondary. You highlighted that math was your worst section, so next time around get math destroyer and work at it more than other sections. Basically, work on your weakness (math) more than your strengths next time around.
But they aren't giving me any advice? Just making ignorant useless comments? Lol. Makes no sense. But thanks.

lol why do you think I'm on here seeking advice? You are useless and obnoxious. Dismiss your ignorant self. Thanks dude.

Side note: If you need help on bio, I suggest Feralis notes! Great resource.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
OP, some of the advice given here will be hard to accept, but it is true for the most part. When studying for the DAT, you NEED to make it your full time job. Everything else is secondary. You highlighted that math was your worst section, so next time around get math destroyer and work at it more than other sections. Basically, work on your weakness (math) more than your strengths.

Ideally, yes you want put a full time effort into it. It can be done having other work. I had a full time job, up to 50 hours a week, and studied on the weekends and still did fine. It is much easier if you don't have to juggle other responsibilities though, since you can focus all your energy into that one exam.

Right. So when someone fall down we should go and kick the heck out of them instead of giving them a hand. I am thinking you are not a very caring individual, a quality that is much needed in dentistry. smh
Hey I know feralis used some blunt words in his posts, but your accusation is far from true. Firstly this dude made a humongous biology guide for all predenters out there for free- someone who doesn't care about others would not bother sharing. Not only that, during my days of studying for the DAT, he would answer very in depth all of the questions I had- whether it was about biology or just general test taking tips. And let me tell you- I was messaging a buttload (sometimes more than 1 question in a day) later on during my studies. He would go above and beyond when answering my questions: typing out multiple paragraphs, pasting images into his answers, and sometimes even looking online to find a solid answer when I was confused and he himself didn't know the answer. I don't even know him, yet he did all that- and that was a few months after he took the DAT himself, which makes it even more of a bro move imo (not just answering questions to solidify his own understanding but just genuinely being a caring fella). Seriously one of the nicest things someone I don't know did for me and I'll always be grateful to him for the help he gave.

Hey I know feralis used some blunt words in his posts, but your accusation is far from true. Firstly this dude made a humongous biology guide for all predenters out there for free- someone who doesn't care about others would not bother sharing. Not only that, during my days of studying for the DAT, he would answer very in depth all of the questions I had- whether it was about biology or just general test taking tips. And let me tell you- I was messaging a buttload (sometimes more than 1 question in a day) later on during my studies. He would go above and beyond when answering my questions: typing out multiple paragraphs, pasting images into his answers, and sometimes even looking online to find a solid answer when I was confused and he himself didn't know the answer. I don't even know him, yet he did all that- and that was a few months after he took the DAT himself, which makes it even more of a bro move imo (not just answering questions to solidify his own understanding but just genuinely being a caring fella). Seriously one of the nicest things someone I don't know did for me and I'll always be grateful to him for the help he gave.
Great story? Like I said, I'm not sensitive about 'blunt' answers but at least make them USEFUL. I'm here to seek advice because well.. no ****, my score is VERY low, but putting out your ignorant comments out there helps no one and makes you look like a ignorant jerk.