Lynchburg and Widener Waitlist / Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sro1001

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I haven't really seen anyone talk about housing on here, but I was waitlisted at both Lynchburg and Widener DPT and am trying to prepare myself for all options. Can anyone speak about the housing available, or current PT students where you live?
 
Hey guys I haven't really seen anyone talk about housing on here, but I was waitlisted at both Lynchburg and Widener DPT and am trying to prepare myself for all options. Can anyone speak about the housing available, or current PT students where you live?
Just curious if you have heard anything back on your waitlist status? I am on the Lynchburg waitlist as well.