Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am a senior in high school and like to think ahead. Anyhow, I have noticed typically D.O. schools have lower standards but they all teach similar concepts that a doctor is required to learn. Can a future doctor become achieve a D.O. and still become an emergency room physician? From what I understood this is possible, thanks for all the responses in advance!! This is if I do not qualify for an Allopathic school versus Osteopathic.
I am a senior in high school and like to think ahead. Anyhow, I have noticed typically D.O. schools have lower standards but they all teach similar concepts that a doctor is required to learn. Can a future doctor become achieve a D.O. and still become an emergency room physician? From what I understood this is possible, thanks for all the responses in advance!! This is if I do not qualify for an Allopathic school versus Osteopathic.