You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Male or Female
Started by Henna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice Poll !
I am male and married
I am male and married
indian female...... married
smiledentist
smiledentist
Originally posted by Henna
Yes, I am married too. 🙂
me, too.......married.
am a female.
You can vote now.
Originally posted by ToothPost
nice poll idea..
but
why is not here any category for female/separated/divorced,
or
male/separated/divorced...
things dont work out sometimes for some people..
and where should such people vote...😕
In the single category. Either you are married or are single, regardless of your past civil status. Is your present status that counts. 🙂
hey heena, can you tell me the approximate number of people who are regular users of the International Dentist Forum? am sure its way beyond the number of people who have voted in this poll...its so unfair on the other people's part, who dont even want to cast an anonymous vote about their sex, to ensure the success of this poll!
also, why dont you start a poll like....."if not a dentist, then i would have become..."
also, why dont you start a poll like....."if not a dentist, then i would have become..."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by KAJALKIRAN
also, why dont you start a poll like....."if not a dentist, then i would have become..."
Something Finance related, no doubt about it. In fact, I would never ever consider doing anything else health related.
Hi ,
Read somewhere that the suicide and the divorce rate is the highest among dentists ..Thank God our poll doesn't show that trend.But maybe because we are not Americans,or maybe because we are still students...
Hey neither I wanna get a divorce nor I wanna suicide😀 😀
Take care
(Hey we could post a poll on how many dentists have commited suicide
)
Read somewhere that the suicide and the divorce rate is the highest among dentists ..Thank God our poll doesn't show that trend.But maybe because we are not Americans,or maybe because we are still students...
Hey neither I wanna get a divorce nor I wanna suicide😀 😀
Take care
(Hey we could post a poll on how many dentists have commited suicide
)Female and single! And I was the ONLY single indian girl at all the interviews i've been to! All the other girls discussed how they managed home and school.. I just sat back taking notes for future use. 😀
Tasha
Tasha
Originally posted by toothgirl
female&unmarried.....
not even looking( for a while)![]()
![]()
want to pass part-1 first.
*sigh* ................. hoping that you pass part-1 soon, now that we have the computerized version (j/k)
Meggs,
Step away from the computer 🙂
Yes!!! you can do it. 😀
Step away from the computer 🙂
Yes!!! you can do it. 😀
Originally posted by Henna
Meggs,
Step away from the computer 🙂
😱 You want me out of here?
Ok, I'm going out for a drink, see ya!
😛 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by meggs
😱 You want me out of here?
Ok, I'm going out for a drink, see ya!😛
Hope you had a nice time 🙂
Originally posted by Henna
Hope you had a nice time 🙂
You can bet on that, Tequila Sunrise open bar.
EDIT: Hey still, why is this poll closed??
Meggs
That's just a time limit I had set.
That's just a time limit I had set.
I'll re-open the poll for guys who didn't get a chance to vote yet.
Originally posted by lasjy
i am male
single
no kids
anyone interested
![]()
![]()
lasjy
You are MALE ....& all the time I thought you are a female. you just said this now ?????.Good to Know befor I ask you for a date

I am married and no kids!!
pallavi rakesh
pallavi rakesh
Originally posted by sam3
You are MALE ....& all the time I thought you are a female....
So did I!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lasjy
i am male
single
no kids
anyone interested
lasjy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well..lasjy i will tell u very soon when we meet .....see ya soon
Originally posted by lasjy
i am male
single
no kids
anyone interested
lasjy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well..lasjy i will tell u very soon when we meet .....see ya soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi di.......well ur my senior and i know i am that...............
please do not spoil my chances with sam and lasjy...........ok and as far as biryaani is concerned i ma doing internship with my friends brushing ther culinary skills.........so am i........u come to maNGALORE IN APRIL i will cook for u.....miss u like hell....see ya...
please do not spoil my chances with sam and lasjy...........ok and as far as biryaani is concerned i ma doing internship with my friends brushing ther culinary skills.........so am i........u come to maNGALORE IN APRIL i will cook for u.....miss u like hell....see ya...
Am I missing something here, meetlife and sam ..want to fill me in or just ....anyone else 😕


.....i am heart broken......