Male or Female

Started by Henna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are you a male or a female

  • I am a female and I am married

    Votes: 114 51.1%
  • I am a female and I am single

    Votes: 26 11.7%
  • I am a female, married and have kid/s

    Votes: 21 9.4%
  • I am a male and I am married

    Votes: 17 7.6%
  • I am a male and I am single

    Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I am a male, married and have kid/s

    Votes: 5 2.2%
  • I am a female, seperated/ divorced

    Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am a male, seperated/ divorced

    Votes: 2 0.9%

  • Total voters
    223
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Meetlife,
If I am the one with dentures & graying hair & you saw me before world war,what does that make you now........a mobile ad for godrej hair dye! All the same buddy,Sam is a great guy....wish you had some of his humour...atleast let it get rubbed off,before you mock your ancestors.
 
Hi SAM,
Hats off!!!!!!!!!! to your sense of humour buddy....the lady at the door & the one with a chinny smile were classy!I wish you luck in life buddy & don't you worry you gonna look younger by the day, b'coz you have laughter inside you......
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh sam that was just great..
I feel like changing my signature to the quote on the Tee


Psst...What about the informal proposal...???😀
 
Originally posted by meetlife
well dear.......you are in for a surprise........:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:


I gave you SOME of my clues..................now it is your turn 😕
 
Originally posted by BOGGU
Hi Meetlife,
If I am the one with dentures & graying hair & you saw me before world war,what does that make you now........a mobile ad for godrej hair dye! All the same buddy,Sam is a great guy....wish you had some of his humour...atleast let it get rubbed off,before you mock your ancestors.


meetlife has got a good tan,except for probably the b...... line..... he err...she certainly looks sun kissed



+pad+ +pad+ ...

At this point ,I guess that ;
 

Attachments

Originally posted by meetlife
Faith
Faith - a strong inward certainty
and trust in things we cannot see;
believing with grace and wisdom untold
that great things are waiting to be.

Joan Adams Burchell


But from my " PERSONAL EX-perience "....
 

Attachments

Originally posted by BOGGU

The way to a man's heart is afterall thru his stomach......everybody needs somebody to rub his potbelly in old age , so if biryani has the potential go for it🙂 [/B]


I said ( A )WAY & NOT ( the) way.................,I told you I have altenatives :meanie: :meanie:
 

Attachments

Originally posted by pinktooth
Oh sam that was just great..
I feel like changing my signature to the quote on the Tee

It is yours if you want ,though I do not recommend it ,cos you are still very very intellegent 😀 😉
 
Sam,
Good one buddy...whats with you loosing your mind...I thought you lost your heart to meetlife...did (s)he take your mind too.Are the girls in UPenn so exciting that they belong to the 1%...well buddy let me get into one of the schools you sure are welcome to visit us...hoping that meetlife is in the same school too..coz then you have a good excuse🙂
 
Originally posted by BOGGU
Sam,
Are the girls in UPenn so exciting that they belong to the 1%...

:laugh: I ment in Syria ,You just did not read the post well . I said (EX)-perience .
 
Sam,
Sorry about that....I sure did not read SYRIA inbetween lines....did not want you to feel lonely ever again, what with pinktooth playing cupid, me being your best pal...together we could certainly find " a thing of beauty for you" atleast till the biryani comes along...since the permission is granted on a temporary basis .......after that it will merely be a question of survival of the fittest.Just a reminder of an age old phrase"Hell hath no fury like a woman neglected " so buddy look around while you still may🙂
 
Originally posted by BOGGU
Sam,
.......after that it will merely be a question of survival of the fittest.

Let me tell you about MY fitness ...
 

Attachments

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Sam....YOU are tooo much😀 .Will try to get into upenn with renewed zest..just to be with you..More so after the way you'll look once your first year is done:laugh:
Btw: Single/Unmarried.
 
hi MEETLIFE,
Watch out......more competition,with people willing to go to same school as Sam!🙂
 
I swear that SDN is becoming more than drugs for me :laugh: .I'll respond to your posts guys after I finish my housing search on the net .
 

Attachments

Originally posted by meetlife
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Meetlife,
Your PM inbox is full!!Clear it out..delete all the messages in the sent folder,if you don't need them...
Take care
 
Originally posted by sam3
I swear that SDN is becoming more than drugs for me :laugh: .I'll respond to your posts guys after I finish my housing search on the net .
well sdn is habit forming and i am irresistible.........see ya......😍
 
Originally posted by pinktooth
Hi Meetlife,
Your PM inbox is full!!Clear it out..delete all the messages in the sent folder,if you don't need them...
Take care
hi di..................i have cleared my pm box........i am sorry..........well u can message me now......waiting to see u soon...
😍 😍
 
Originally posted by BOGGU
hi MEETLIFE,
Watch out......more competition,with people willing to go to same school as Sam!🙂
hi sir...........................well sam is not tempted........i am sure.....
b/w are u sam???????????+pissed+ +pissed+ +pissed+
 
Originally posted by sam3
I gave you SOME of my clues..................now it is your turn 😕

Meetlife.........I am still waiting for your clues..:idea: :idea:
 
Originally posted by pinkpeanuts
Hi Sam....YOU are tooo much😀 .Will try to get into upenn with renewed zest..just to be with you..

Btw: Single/Unmarried.


H E L L L L O O O O.....................asl pls ????
 

Attachments

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by pinkpeanuts
I meant Female/Unmarried!😀


Daahhhh................I know you are a female..............and I am straight :laugh: .
 
Hey Meetlife,
Are you reading too much these days? Sam is Sam & me the one you met before world war ,how can we both be the same person?You need some rest buddy!
 
Originally posted by BOGGU
Hey Meetlife,
Are you reading too much these days? Sam is Sam & me the one you met before world war ,how can we both be the same person?You need some rest buddy!
well i have to study coz ur in competetion sir.....
yeah abt that world war thing.............come out of it man......take a chill pill..................i am reincarnation of cleopatra......😍
 
Originally posted by sam3
Really .......... ???how much irresistable ??
well.................................oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................😍 😍
 
Originally posted by pinktooth
Hi Sam..this is tooo cute..
Please someone tell me how to save this picture.........:hardy:

open the attachment ,then right click on it ,choose (save picture as )...........then VOALA you can save it in any file in your PC .
 
Originally posted by meetlife
well i have to study coz ur in competetion sir.....
yeah abt that world war thing.............come out of it man......take a chill pill..................


:laugh: :laugh: Boggu : No hard feelings dude ,but I honestly could not resist attaching this :laugh:
 

Attachments

Originally posted by meetlife
well.................................oooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................😍 😍

i am reincarnation of cleopatra......



You can't be better than this 😉 😛 ,Can you ??
 

Attachments

Originally posted by sam3
open the attachment ,then right click on it ,choose (save picture as )...........then VOALA you can save it in any file in your PC .
Thanks Sam,
May God bless you...🙂
 
well there is not a single mail in my PM box.............still i have mailed henna about the prob.........
b/w ......thanks a lot for giving a chill pill to boggu......
 
Originally posted by BOGGU
Meetlife,
Cool Down man......it ain't that bad!
hey..............i was joking.......no hard feelings sir.........
all the best do well...............its nice to have seniors like u around..........😀 😀 😀 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by sam3
You can't be better than this 😉 😛 ,Can you ??
well as old wisdom goes..... never underestimate a woman..... 😍 😍
 
sam..well this...picture mania has surely made u man with few words................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: