Male or Female

Started by Henna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are you a male or a female

  • I am a female and I am married

    Votes: 114 51.1%
  • I am a female and I am single

    Votes: 26 11.7%
  • I am a female, married and have kid/s

    Votes: 21 9.4%
  • I am a male and I am married

    Votes: 17 7.6%
  • I am a male and I am single

    Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I am a male, married and have kid/s

    Votes: 5 2.2%
  • I am a female, seperated/ divorced

    Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I am a male, seperated/ divorced

    Votes: 2 0.9%

  • Total voters
    223
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by meetlife
sam..well this...picture mania has surely made u man with few words................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


:laugh: I am afraid to open my mouth frequently .:laugh:
 

Attachments

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys I am in my infancy stages of SDN. Wish I knew abt this bfr. Sam! buddy when did u interview at UPENN??? seems like i might know u!😕
 
Hi smilesdoc & welcome to SDN . I was interviewed on the 15th of January .Were you there ???
 
Welcome smiledoc to the band.......
musik01.gif
 
Hi Pinktooth...Cool band!Can i be the drummer..Maybe i can put my MR.Colaco's classes to some use😉 .BTW..Any news yet?When are you going back?God Luck!
 
Thanks pinkpeanuts.......and yes you can be the drummer..
Talked to Dr Ashayeri,she has asked me to be patient thats all.
She will not be in office for the next two weeks so I will contact her again after that....
will be coming back in july-aug if get admission or else in sept for interviews..........
take care
fahr01.gif
 
Originally posted by smilesdoc
guys I am in my infancy stages of SDN. Wish I knew abt this bfr.

hi smilesdoc......thanks for joining the gang and widening our smiles.....................welcome buddy......happy growing......:clap: :clap:
 
Hi! all
thanks for ur greetings. Sam I interviwed in sept , I guess i mistook you for someone else. Well my plane has just started off on the runway with my getting addmission to BU. Maybe in 4-5 yrs all of us will be on cruise control. Its such a fun club and support network u guys. wish I knew it earlier when I was preparing
.
well better late than never :0)
cheao
 
Originally posted by meetlife
how do u get those band and all that stuff........smilies......
Hi Wanted!!!..
Just visit any emoticons site and cut and paste the img code of it onto your message...
Like this
musik34.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by pinktooth
Hi Wanted!!!..
Just visit any emoticons site and cut and paste the img code of it onto your message...
Like this
musik34.gif

hey i am not just wANTED....................................i am MOST WANTED......:laugh: :laugh:
 
my name is behzad.I'm 24.i like to live in us.i'm looking for a girl to meet. 🙂
 
hi Dr.behi i know one the cutest girl in the world..she is very smart,fair outgoing ,intelligent US citizenand 😍 ..but one has to take little care of her bcos she doesnt do anything by herself ..she is my wonderful 2 yr daughter..anyway i am maried female with one kid
good luck 👍
 
prettypink said:
hi Dr.behi i know one the cutest girl in the world..she is very smart,fair outgoing ,intelligent US citizenand 😍 ..but one has to take little care of her bcos she doesnt do anything by herself ..she is my wonderful 2 yr daughter..anyway i am maried female with one kid
good luck 👍
Hi,
I can waittttttttttttt
 
hi international..i'll be really glad to accept ur offer ..u have been so helpful to all..and i know my cutypie will be vry happy...to main ye rishta pakka samju?????????????? 😍
 
prettypink said:
hi international..i'll be really glad to accept ur offer ..u have been so helpful to all..and i know my cutypie will be vry happy...to main ye rishta pakka samju?????????????? 😍
Thanx a lot prettypink.
and u can take this word as granted.

All the best and 😍 😍 😍 for your cuty pie.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hhahahhhaahah
 
international said:
Thanx a lot prettypink.
and u can take this word as granted.

All the best and 😍 😍 😍 for your cuty pie.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hhahahhhaahah

hahahah...congratulations... 😍 ...this thread never fails to bring out the romantic side of people.....

history repeats itself.....