• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
The more posts I read the more things I remember and I think I did them wrong. What if I failed the mcat. That would suck I studied so much for this I don't think I've ever studied as hard for anything as I did this test. It feels so weird to go a whole day and not do anything mcat related. I feel strange. I'm so worried, how do you guys think we all did as a whole, you think people did exteremly well or is there going to be a curve. I dunno what if I don't make it. That would STINK!! I'd have to study all summer man I can't even imagine it, but anything to become a doctor. :(
Anyhow I start finals tommorow. I'm so tired I can't even study. It's so stupid too, I have like 2 take home finals which are great but really anal and then I have 2 papers. Hey do you think we'll have to write papers in med school. I hate papers with a passion. Okay just felt like posting bye.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I have a Physics test on Tues, so after i came home from the MCAT, i watched a movie and then went to study for my physics stuff. I just hope that my MCAT grade will be better then mygrades this spring.

frank51

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2003
Visit site
Status
You're not alone me and at least a couple of my friends have been studying crazy for this thing over the past 6 months and we all feel that we bombed it. All I know is that I'm not gone worry over it anymore, although one thing that realy pisses me off is how they screw you over with their experimental passages.

About the Ads