Man this stinks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The more posts I read the more things I remember and I think I did them wrong. What if I failed the mcat. That would suck I studied so much for this I don't think I've ever studied as hard for anything as I did this test. It feels so weird to go a whole day and not do anything mcat related. I feel strange. I'm so worried, how do you guys think we all did as a whole, you think people did exteremly well or is there going to be a curve. I dunno what if I don't make it. That would STINK!! I'd have to study all summer man I can't even imagine it, but anything to become a doctor. :(
Anyhow I start finals tommorow. I'm so tired I can't even study. It's so stupid too, I have like 2 take home finals which are great but really anal and then I have 2 papers. Hey do you think we'll have to write papers in med school. I hate papers with a passion. Okay just felt like posting bye.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a Physics test on Tues, so after i came home from the MCAT, i watched a movie and then went to study for my physics stuff. I just hope that my MCAT grade will be better then mygrades this spring.

You're not alone me and at least a couple of my friends have been studying crazy for this thing over the past 6 months and we all feel that we bombed it. All I know is that I'm not gone worry over it anymore, although one thing that realy pisses me off is how they screw you over with their experimental passages.