mandracchia all should read

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krabmas

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe that his official title is Chief of Physicians not Chief Medical Officer. Get it right.

No but the certificate I got from Jonwill that says "You are better than Iliazrob" does say I'm better than you.

No but the certificate I got from Jonwill that says "You are better than Iliazrob" does say I'm better than you.

I dont think that JonWill school is accredited because I just looked up the official title and he's the Interim Chief Medical Officer....sucka!

I read that whole journal and respond to Dr. M.

And also, we like to hijack you threads b/c it is fun and I need to make sure I make my 200 post by November. : laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
the cowbell has done did gone to your head feelgood.

out of control, just out of control.

will you spontaneously combust if you do not get to 2000 before november? I would like to see that - poof goes the cowbell

That hurts and I was planning on getting my residency at the same program as you Sam.

In my quest for 2000 have I become whiskers??? Have my post become too random????

In my quest for 2000 have I become whiskers??? Have my post become too random????

not yet - but be careful.

as for doing my residency with you - we'll see. I will definitely let you cut all the nails during your externship with me.

not yet - but be careful.

as for doing my residency with you - we'll see. I will definitely let you cut all the nails during your externship with me.

I agree that Mandracchia has a great article here.

That article should be handed out at interviews. It makes the potential student reflect on his/her own feelings about podiatry. It's a great article.

Great article krabmas. Perhaps, we can add this article as a sticky to the forum.

jonwill, oh jowill, he can do it.

I don't know how to add it as a sticky.

I agree with whoever said that it should be handed out to prospectives.

jonwill, oh jowill, he can do it.

I don't know how to add it as a sticky.

I agree with whoever said that it should be handed out to prospectives.

Right now, the link is down. Once it comes back up, I can sticky it. Another way would be to simply add the link to the thread that is already "stickied"

OK, so I've added the link to the "what is podiatric medicine" sticky on the podiatric medicine forum. Thanks krabmas. Good luck at your residency in Florida :laugh:

OK, so I've added the link to the "what is podiatric medicine" sticky on the podiatric medicine forum. Thanks krabmas. Good luck at your residency in Florida :laugh:

no effen way! and I do not think they would take me even if I paid them. Ortho might make a spot for me though. Dr. Suk is my man!