Marquette University AEGD program 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSNY15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!
This is for all of those interested in Marquette University AEGD program 2016-2017 cycle.
This program uses various application forms. (PASS, CAAPID) with different submission dates.

So when asking about it refered to your application form weather PASS/CAAPID/ANY OTHER....:rolleyes:

Share your possible:

Interview dates, accommodations, and if you didn't get any share whomever you know that did, to bring lights to those that are interested in the program!!

Good luck !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Marquette doesn't really use caapid. Does it ??? caapid has DDS advance standing for marquette which also indeed has no seats this year. so waste. I called and asked the school that. U can check as well
I don't know abt their AEGD that should be via PASS or direct application.

Members don't see this ad :)
No noise yet from them.
They do use Cappid, but how many seats is reflected in either application process is news to me. They should (i mean even all schools/programs) have one particular process and not make it so costly and confusing to the applicant.
Any additional information when anyone contacts the program, would be greatly received!
Good Luck!

No noise yet from them.
They do use Cappid, but how many seats is reflected in either application process is news to me. They should (i mean even all schools/programs) have one particular process and not make it so costly and confusing to the applicant.
Any additional information when anyone contacts the program, would be greatly received!
Good Luck!
I sent an application through PASS, but I could not find their Application form in Graduate school website.

I sent an application through PASS, but I could not find their Application form in Graduate school website.

Have you try contacting them directly? they may give you more information.

Have you try contacting them directly? they may give you more information.
I contacted the program.they said no supplemental application or fees needed, if applied through PASS.

I contacted the program.they said no supplemental application or fees needed, if applied through PASS.
That's great then.
I submitted mine on Sept 4th and they contacted me to let me know that all documents were ok. This is the email i got:

Thank you for your interest in the AEGD program. We have received your application. Currently, we are in the process of reviewing all applications. Please allow us this time to process the information.
All necessary documents have been received.
Thank you.

So let's just cross our fingers and see what happens. GL!!:xf:

That's great then.
I submitted mine on Sept 4th and they contacted me to let me know that all documents were ok. This is the email i got:

Thank you for your interest in the AEGD program. We have received your application. Currently, we are in the process of reviewing all applications. Please allow us this time to process the information.
All necessary documents have been received.
Thank you.

So let's just cross our fingers and see what happens. GL!!:xf:
I did not receive any email yet..

Hey.my documents reached the program..Do you know when they are gonna start sending invites

I called the program..Marquette already started sending out invites..:nailbiting:

I called the program..Marquette already started sending out invites..:nailbiting:
Ok well at least we know now that they started....let's just hope for the best. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:highfive::highfive:

Reactions: 1 user