Maryland Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My app was verified on 7/1, but it hasn’t been transferred to the school yet. My ADEA AADSAS application status still says "none" for this school. Is anyone else the same?
 
Last edited:
I was told mine is on hold bc of a LOR but they updated and fixed it same day. I guess they must be reviewing them now.
 
I was told mine is on hold bc of a LOR but they updated and fixed it same day. I guess they must be reviewing them now.
Same for me! I contacted them when my status changed, letting them know that a signed letter is coming in soon.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To this day, I have yet to hear anything from Maryland lol.
Someone on predental reddit said that maryland sent out secondaries like 2 weeks ago? Said it included essays. I think it was cap but also unsure if it is actually true
 
Last edited:
Probably….
June 28th I got an email letting me know they received everything
July 27th it got put on hold due to a problem with LORs
August 4th I received an email with their secondary application

That was my timeline for everything but from what I understand is they kind of send stuff out in batches depending on when you applied
 
Does Maryland have DAT cutoff scores or subsection cutoff scores? I’m trying to figure out why I haven’t heard back.
 
Someone on predental reddit said that maryland sent out secondaries like 2 weeks ago? Said it included essays. I think it was cap but also unsure if it is actually true
I know someone though I talk to that actually got an email from them and according to him all it said was thank you for making the payment bla bla bla.
 
Does Maryland have DAT cutoff scores or subsection cutoff scores? I’m trying to figure out why I haven’t heard back.
UMB doesnt accept academic averages below an 18. Individual sections do not matter, I know people who got in there with below a 17 in a specific section.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received a supplemental application today. Applied Early June. Recieved an email stating I had a hold on Aug. 2nd and fixed it same day. Recieved supplemental with essays on 8/30. OOS.
 
Received a supplemental application today. Applied Early June. Recieved an email stating I had a hold on Aug. 2nd and fixed it same day. Recieved supplemental with essays on 8/30. OOS.
I received an email today stating that my application is now under review. My AADSAS also changed from None to "Under Review". Did you receive a similar email prior to receiving your supplemental? Is this the timeline?
 
I received an email today stating that my application is now under review. My AADSAS also changed from None to "Under Review". Did you receive a similar email prior to receiving your supplemental? Is this the timeline?
Yes, I recieved that on august 2nd and just got my secondary today. I think however, it was faster for others.
 
So I just found out that you need to pay the supplemental fee in order to be in their system to receive updates, supplemental application, and eventually an interview invite.

I spoke with a Admissions rep from the school and that’s what I was told.
 
Interview #3

Notification date: 9/1/22

Method of notification: Email

Residency: OOS

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/4

Application complete date: 6/28

GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.66

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 20 TS, 20 PAT, 23 RC, None

Dates available: It is assigned by the school

Method of interview: Zoom
 
Did anyone hear back that had completed their application in July? (an interview or a confirmation email). I still haven’t received the secondary application after paying for the supplement.
 
Did anyone hear back that had completed their application in July? (an interview or a confirmation email). I still haven’t received the secondary application after paying for the supplement.
Where did you go to pay for the supplement? I completed my application in June , but haven’t even gotten a confirmation email that they’ve received my application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What kind of photograph are we supposed to upload for the secondary app? Is it a passport photo? Thanks in advance!