Application received by school: 8/17/22
Secondary App Complete Date: 10/15
GPA (overall, science): 3.76, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/21/21/none
Interview date: 11/9 (assigned)
Method of interview: Virtual (Zoom)
A two day turn-around! Wow!

Members don't see this ad :)
are you guaranteed an interview if they send you a secondary application?

has anyone gotten the supplement but not invited for an interview? i got it three weeks ago

Hey guys! I am apart of Maryland's Class of 2026. We're just about to finish up our first semester here. If anyone has any questions for me about the school or anything else, feel free to reach out!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! I am apart of Maryland's Class of 2026. We're just about to finish up our first semester here. If anyone has any questions for me about the school or anything else, feel free to reach out!
What are the chances to get post-December invite? I have not even receive a secondary app yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do all classes have mandatory attendance? Or is it possible to watch lectures online

What are the chances to get post-December invite? I have not even receive a secondary app yet.
A good part of my class either got interviewed/accepted post-December. It's not over until it's over!

Last edited:
Do all classes have mandatory attendance? Or is it possible to watch lectures online
Most of the lectures during the first year are not mandatory (you should still go if you can, but I'm sure you'll hear that from everyone), but labs are of course mandatory. The second year has a lot of mandatory classes, so you'll be on campus almost every day from what I hear.

Not gonna lie though, I don't go to campus other than for exams, labs, and mandatory lectures (unless I really like the class). - good thing this is anonymous because I wouldn't wanna get caught saying that lol 🤐 even though most of my classmates who know who I am if they were reading this

All of our lectures are on Mediasite and are live-streamed if you miss class. They are also recorded so you can watch them later. They also have the archives from all of the previous years lectures too.

My application changed from "invited for interview" to "received/under review". Did this happen to anyone else?

My application changed from "invited for interview" to "received/under review". Did this happen to anyone else?
mine still says invited for interview.. did you already have your interview? because i still have mine tmr

Mine also went from invited for interview to received/under review. I interviewed back in like September though and this just happened maybe a week or so ago.

Mine also went from invited for interview to received/under review. I interviewed back in like September though and this just happened maybe a week or so ago.
I interviewed in October and this must have happened this week

If you look through last year's thread this change pretty much seems to mean good things

If you look through last year's thread this change pretty much seems to mean good things
I feel like they do change to received/under review right before acceptance, looking at the last year's thread, like Predent44 said. Mines still Invited for Interview :/

has anyone who interviewed yesterday get a status change?

My husbands changed this morning! I’m hoping to find some friends wherever we go so crossing my fingers some of you have wives/girlfriends that need friends or any of you female students if you have ANY free time😂

Last edited:
My status also changed! Does having the status change to "Received/Under Review" usually mean that you got accepted? Was wondering if it might also mean a waitlist or anything else.

My status also changed! Does having the status change to "Received/Under Review" usually mean that you got accepted? Was wondering if it might also mean a waitlist or anything else.
Based on last years forum, they change to this before accepting you. But now I'm not sure it means anything. Has anyones status not changed?

Based on last years forum, they change to this before accepting you. But now I'm not sure it means anything. Has anyones status not changed?
mine hasn't changed, but I only interviewed yesterday

mine changed to "received/under review" today too (interviewed 12/7)

welp. i interviewed at that time too and it still says "Invited for Interview"

Anyone know if I am just done for if I have not got the secondary application yet?

Anyone who interviewed in oct or nov status not changed to Received/Under Review?

Does anyone know how UMD lets you know if you were accepted/waitlisted/denied? Like email vs. phone call

Just received an email acceptance at 8 AM

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if they keep emailing throughout the day or only at 8am?