Maryland Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
haven't heard anything yet, do they only send 1 batch of emails today?

Reactions: 3 users
haven't heard anything yet, do they only send 1 batch of emails today?
I just talked to the admissions and it seems so. They said they are sending another batch sometime next week

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone received acceptance for the 12/6 interview? I have not heard anything yet. My status changed to Received/Under Review after a few days of the interview.

For those who got the email, did your status change from invited for interview to received/under review before acceptance?

I was totally hoping for an email today!! my status changed back to received/under review a couple weeks ago so maybe next week...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was totally hoping for an email today!! my status changed back to received/under review a couple weeks ago so maybe next week...
Same here. Let’s hope ours is coming. I’m so sad🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
interviewed 12/7, status changed to under review, but no acceptance yet

Hello everyone! My name is Rewa Hazim and I am a current dental student in the Class of 2026 at the UMSOD! I literally made an SDN account 2 hours ago to send this:

Congratulations to those who have received an offer today!

When I was applying, I got my interview invitation in February. Even with a full-time job it was so difficult for me to wait around... If you haven't heard anything yet and are feeling anxious, reflect on how far you've come already and stay vigilant to the very end! Receiving offers as late as May/June is more common than you might expect😅! Consider sending a letter of interest, connecting with your communities, finding volunteer work, or just doing what helps you destress and celebrate your accomplishments!

For those who have received offers to join the Class of 2027, here is the link to the Facebook group!! This is a good place to engage with one another, connect with current students, and find resources for housing! More students from my class will be joining the group very soon! Hope to see you there...!
UMSOD CLASS OF 2027 FACEBOOK GROUP

Happy Holidays/ Winter break!~ 😄

Reactions: 3 users
Hello everyone! My name is Rewa Hazim and I am a current dental student in the Class of 2026 at the UMSOD! I literally made an SDN account 2 hours ago to send this:

Congratulations to those who have received an offer today!

When I was applying, I got my interview invitation in February. Even with a full-time job it was so difficult for me to wait around... If you haven't heard anything yet and are feeling anxious, reflect on how far you've come already and stay vigilant to the very end! Receiving offers as late as May/June is more common than you might expect😅! Consider sending a letter of interest, connecting with your communities, finding volunteer work, or just doing what helps you destress and celebrate your accomplishments!

For those who have received offers to join the Class of 2027, here is the link to the Facebook group!! This is a good place to engage with one another, connect with current students, and find resources for housing! More students from my class will be joining the group very soon! Hope to see you there...!
UMSOD CLASS OF 2027 FACEBOOK GROUP

Happy Holidays/ Winter break!~ 😄
Thank so much for this encouraging post. Are they still sending out secondary applications? Is it possible to get one this late?

Last edited:
No waitlist status or email, my portal is still stuck on the "received, under review"... is that a gd sign?

I just talked to the admissions and it seems so. They said they are sending another batch sometime next week
Did they hint what date or time? Praying that they are sending more acceptances this week🙏. Also, it would be interesting to find out if the people whose status changed from Interviewed to Received/under review is more likely to be accepted than those w/o status change

Did they hint what date or time? Praying that they are sending more acceptances this week🙏. Also, it would be interesting to find out if the people whose status changed from Interviewed to Received/under review is more likely to be accepted than those w/o status change
I just got accepted

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys, does anyone know if you are guaranteed an interview if you got a secondary application?

I received my secondary offer today but declined it! OOS, submitted in June but didn't hear from them until 10/3 for app. payment.

Hi guys, does anyone know if you are guaranteed an interview if you got a secondary application?
I’ve heard it’s more likely but I don’t know what happens after the first wave of acceptances.

Interview #3
School: University of Maryland
Notification date: 12/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (California)
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/13/2022
Application received by school: 08/04/22
Secondary App Complete Date: 11/11
GPA (overall, science): 3.98, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/22/21/none
Interview date: 01/18 (assigned)