Maryland

Started by meddoc1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm surprised nobody has posted on here yet.. was I the only one who got the "waitlist is pretty much dead" email from Dr. Foxwell?
Well I didn't post since everyone got the same information and Dr. Foxwell was pretty clear as to what the news meant. The numbers seemed more generous than in past years, but it still doesn't change the basic fact that the upper half is really where you want to be.

Hopefully it's good news for you, cottenr?
 
Well I didn't post since everyone got the same information and Dr. Foxwell was pretty clear as to what the news meant. The numbers seemed more generous than in past years, but it still doesn't change the basic fact that the upper half is really where you want to be.

Hopefully it's good news for you, cottenr?

Well I am upper half, but Dr. Foxwell said he only sees about 3-4 more people coming off the waitlist. That leaves about a 6.4% chance for anyone on the top half of the waitlist. Here is to hoping though...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's another spot open as of yesterday...so someone else will get the chance to wear light pink scrubs soon!

Good luck guys!