Program-Specific Info / Q's Maryville University STL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! If you don't mind can you share your stats? I apply this summer and am trying to get a feel for the process 🙂

Thank you!! and that is so exciting, I wish you the best of luck 🙂

GPA: 3.65
Major - Kinesiology, Minor - Health Promotion

GRE: I fell on the lower end of the GRE scores, I'm not a great standardized test taker, but it just goes to show that it is not the most important thing!
Verbal - 148
Quantitative - 151
Writing - 4.0

Observation Hours: 230 hours across 5 different settings

Volunteer/extracurricular experiences: ~ 9

Employment:
- Intern at a hospital in the pediatric rehabilitation department
- Behavior Technician for an Autism service
- Rehab Aide
- Nanny

References: 3 (1 OT, 1 professor, 1 employment supervisor from the health field)

I also spent a lot of time on my personal statement and had a lot of people look it over!

Hope this helps!!
 
Last edited: