General Admissions & OTCAS Massachusetts area people!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misseureka

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have not had any luck finding users/discussions about the Mass or New England area.
I'm applying to Worcester state, UNH, Boston univ., and Tufts.
Does anyone have experience or advice about OT here?
Any information at all would be appreciated! :)
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I live in Boston! I'm starting the direct entry Masters program at Salem State University this fall! I agree with you though I haven't seen much on here from people who live in/are attending school in Massachusetts...weird! I applied to Tufts as well, it was my first choice but it's VERY competitive and unfortunately I got waitlisted. I honestly don't know much about the other programs but I figured I'd still say hi as a fellow New Englander!

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Boston! I'm starting the direct entry Masters program at Salem State University this fall! I agree with you though I haven't seen much on here from people who live in/are attending school in Massachusetts...weird! I applied to Tufts as well, it was my first choice but it's VERY competitive and unfortunately I got waitlisted. I honestly don't know much about the other programs but I figured I'd still say hi as a fellow New Englander!
Oh I know exactly where that is. Salem state has a great program. Im looking for full-time, so I might apply but not sure.
I am applying to Tufts also. Their campus is a block from me, so it would be wonderful to get accepted. But, like you said it is one of the country's top programs!
Nice to hear from someone in Mass :)

I'm applying to AIC and potentially Springfield College!