Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fusionice662

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is MCPHS Boston a good school for pharmacy? I have been told that the education you receive is crap there and the there scores are the worst in the nation.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
pharmwannebe2 said:
oh jeez your negative haha.

just being real! let the school sprinkles the positivity.

Fusionice662 said:
is MCPHS Boston a good school for pharmacy? I have been told that the education you receive is crap there and the there scores are the worst in the nation.

I have a few friends who applied but didn't get in (they don't accept many transfers). They have all visited the school and was really impressed. I mean, they are the largest pharmacy school in the country and if they have been successful in producing the greateast number of pharmacist over the years (from their website), there's got to be some success to the school.
However, the school is really competitive once you get in because I heard the academics is extremely tough.

The schools I would really worry about (education wise) are schools that are not doing so great right (Howard for example)...

.... maybe it's just me, but 3rd year (or P1) was cake walk.

forget their website, forget talking to the administration there. dont judge the book by the cover - talk to the people who are IN there. they got the inside scoop.

guytim said:
I have a few friends who applied but didn't get in (they don't accept many transfers). They have all visited the school and was really impressed. I mean, they are the largest pharmacy school in the country and if they have been successful in producing the greateast number of pharmacist over the years (from their website), there's got to be some success to the school.
However, the school is really competitive once you get in because I heard the academics is extremely tough.

The schools I would really worry about (education wise) are schools that are not doing so great right (Howard for example)...