Masters program in the US

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crackerj

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. This is an international student who is applying to the MD/PhD program in the US. The thing is that most medical schools require international students to accompany at least one year of study at an accredited college in the US/Canada

I have completed my B.Sc from Sydney University, Australia and I would like to study post-bac program in the US to meet this requirement. I am thinking about studying Masters program (which would provide me funding) and it would be very appreciated if anyone could provide me some advice on this matter.

For reference, I am going for the top schools in the US and in this year's admission round, I got rejected from all of my top choices. Many factors may have affected my unsuccessful application but one of the factors would be my lack of experience studying in the US/Canada.

I am not interested in post-bac premedical program, since it involved a large amount of money.

Members don't see this ad.