You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Match results 2014 - Where did y'all end up?
Started by lejeunesage
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Excited to see where everyone went. Pm me if mayo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who matched!! I'm a hopeful 3rd year and look forward to meeting some of you on the interview trail. If you get a chance please write a couple of program reviews for next years applicants. Thanks and congrats again!!!!
UC Irvine 🙂
Anyone feel like sharing some stats? I'm a third year and may be applying to PMR [though still undecided]
Anyone feel like sharing some stats? I'm a third year and may be applying to PMR [though still undecided]
I thought you matched in Anesthesia?
Surg-Prelim: University of Hawai'i
PM&R: UC Irvine
:
:
PM&R: UC Irvine
:
I thought you matched in Anesthesia?
What? no lol, i'm still undecided. I still haven't ruled out PMR/anesthesia yet, so i'm getting information from both.
Surg-Prelim: University of Hawai'i
PM&R: UC Irvine
::
Poor you, having to spend an entire year in Hawai'i... 🙂 I always hear jokes that the faculty there leave at 1:00pm to go surfing...
Congrats to everyone that matched--I know how excited I was last year at this time!
Congrats to everyone!! Yes, please o please leave program reviews for those of us who get to follow your footsteps in the coming years. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Matched at RIC Advanced!!!
I'll be at Columbia/Cornell!!! Very excited! Any co-residents out there? PM me!
Colorado, here I come!
Harvard - Spaulding! Any of my co-residents, PM me!
Mayo advanced!!!
TRI in St. Petersburg, FL
TRI in St. Petersburg, FL
Anyone else going to Michigan?