Match/SOAP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

klmdgmc

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone remember which PM&R or anesthesiology programs entered the SOAP this cycle? Thank you
 
The only people who would know this would be people who participated in the SOAP and I believe they were not allowed to disclose this information. I guess I'm not 100% sure whether they're allowed to share this information now that the Match is complete, but my guess is that you're going to be depending on a lot of here-say.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this ever become public information? Or is it supposed to remain some big secret forever?