Amy

15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Status
Attending Physician
I was so nervous all weekend. I'm SO relieved that all my hard work paid off! And I'm going to be a SURGEON! Yay!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

trent05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
Status
Matched PATH baby!!! Time to throw away my stethescope and my Bates. Probably never spend the night in a call room again. NICE!!!!!

hemoglobin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2004
Status
I matched too!!! Looking forward to the next few years as an IM resident!
Good job guys!!! :thumbup:

Hb

cytoborg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
In a fog
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
trent05 said:
Matched PATH baby!!! Time to throw away my stethescope and my Bates. Probably never spend the night in a call room again. NICE!!!!!
(Deep voice) TRENT05, THIS IS GOD. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED IN THE PATH FORUM. :D

Can my Bates join your Bates in the bonfire?

b&ierstiefel

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
cytoborg said:
(Deep voice) TRENT05, THIS IS GOD. YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED IN THE PATH FORUM. :D

Can my Bates join your Bates in the bonfire?
Dude, at the next USCAP meeting, bring a few books. We're gonna have the first SDN path book burning party fest!

cytoborg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
In a fog
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
AndyMilonakis said:
Dude, at the next USCAP meeting, bring a few books. We're gonna have the first SDN path book burning party fest!
We might as well live it up now, before we acquire approximately 4,532 new books.

b&ierstiefel

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
cytoborg said:
We might as well live it up now, before we acquire approximately 4,532 new books.
aight. name the time and place. you get to organize this activity. i have a box of books from M1-M4 year that I need to burn before I move to wherever I'm going.

cytoborg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
In a fog
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
AndyMilonakis said:
aight. name the time and place. you get to organize this activity. i have a box of books from M1-M4 year that I need to burn before I move to wherever I'm going.
It's a date. :D

DRealDrZ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
Congrats to all who matched...I was also lucky enough to participate in that activity!!! :thumbup:

doctorP

i did it
10+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2005
Status
Hi everybody,
I am new here, but I am extremely happy to let you all know i matched also!!! I am going to start my FP residency in July.
But most importantly I have to tell everybody who didn't match this time: DON'T GIVE UP! Especially if you are IMG (like myself) and even if you didn't do well on USMLE... I am not ashamed to admit I tried several times, I failed a few times, my scores are around 80....But somebody gave me a chance this year and I am thankful.
So to all you guys crushed after match day and srcramble, pleas, keep up a good job, don't be discouraged and try again next year....
Good luck.

newyorkcity

15+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2003
Visit site
Status
For those that matched into a categorical position, when you log in to NRMP and try and open the unfilled positions, does the message say you "matched" or does it say you "fully matched"?

blueline76

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
Status
As far as I can tell, everyone who matched gets a Conrats you matched on the first screen, but when anyone who matched tries to look at the Unfilled Position, those people get the "Congratulations! You are fully matched. Therefore, you do not have access to unfilled programs information." message.

newyorkcity said:
For those that matched into a categorical position, when you log in to NRMP and try and open the unfilled positions, does the message say you "matched" or does it say you "fully matched"?