Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a second year osteopathic student and my counterpart is a second year allopathic student. We are hoping to participate in the couple's match in FM through the allopathic match, and right now are considering which exams we should take.
I am not a strong standardized test taker, and am concerned that my score on the USMLE may limit me from residencies. I feel semi-confident that I will be not limited by applying to dual accredited programs, but am wondering if I need to have more options than that...
Are there any couples who have successfully in which the osteopathic student did NOT take the USMLE? I'd love to ask you a few questions!
I am not a strong standardized test taker, and am concerned that my score on the USMLE may limit me from residencies. I feel semi-confident that I will be not limited by applying to dual accredited programs, but am wondering if I need to have more options than that...
Are there any couples who have successfully in which the osteopathic student did NOT take the USMLE? I'd love to ask you a few questions!