Math refresher

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsk26

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm studying for the dat any my math needs a good refresher. Does anyone know what is good to use for the math section?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my exam in July. So far I have used Chad's QR Practice Exams, Math Destroyer, and Bootcamp. All give very nicely detailed explanations on why an answer is what it is (plus Destroyer has a section in the beginning dedicated to must-know formulas). Highly recommend them.

I have my exam in July. So far I have used Chad's QR Practice Exams, Math Destroyer, and Bootcamp. All give very nicely detailed explanations on why an answer is what it is (plus Destroyer has a section in the beginning dedicated to must-know formulas). Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the advice. I'm wondering what you are using to practice the reading comp section? Any advice?

Thank you for the advice. I'm wondering what you are using to practice the reading comp section? Any advice?
Great Question. As of now all i am doing is reading articles on SA and writing one paragraph summaries on them to make sure I got the understanding. Other than that, I just read at night as a habit to gain speed. That's kind of what this part of the test boils down to: Can you read at a fast and efficient pace? Personally, I struggle with reading comprehension.

A gentlemen did post a method for how he got a 30 on RC if you wanna read:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/vicvipers-rc-strategy.615852/